Aktuelle Zeit: Di Dez 06, 2016 14:07

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Best restaurants in mauritus

nice post
Read more : Best restaurants in mauritus | Zugriffe : 1043 | Antworten : 1

Evinrude E-Tec Marlin Trophy Sunday 6 Feb 2010

The local competition on Sunday went off really well. It had been postponed by a week due to bad weather the prior weekend. There were a lot of boats participating - probably 30 or 35?

We went south into the teeth of the wind and rain. Pretty big swell. It wasn't so rough towards the north. I heard reports of huge bonito that way, so I'll see the proof when some are landed soon.

6 ...
Read more : Evinrude E-Tec Marlin Trophy Sunday 6 Feb 2010 | Zugriffe : 1043 | Antworten : 1

mattress / futon? where to buy?

hi all

anybody knows, where I can get futon - mattress? NO spring-mattress.

thanks a lot

cheers

Oliver
Read more : mattress / futon? where to buy? | Zugriffe : 3274 | Antworten : 1

prepaid provider

Hello, Im George and I was wondering if anyone of you could help me with the following: Im from the Netherlands and Im moving to Mauritius for in a bit... Thing is, I have this prepaid card. There is still 30 dollars on it so I wanna take it with me, but is it usable in your country? Does Mauritius have the same options as in buying minutes onto a prepaid card... This is really ...
Read more : prepaid provider | Zugriffe : 840 | Antworten : 0

fix the webcams

Please fix the webcams... and the temperatures readings to be accurate it is very important to all of us planning to come there....
Read more : fix the webcams | Zugriffe : 651 | Antworten : 3

water situation

what is water situation now?

i've heard, that east coast have rained only 1/3 of normal and they are cutting water.
what is situation in west coast and grand bay area?
Read more : water situation | Zugriffe : 4880 | Antworten : 29

A tribute to Krish Gooranah

I'm writing a tribute to a dear friend of mine who died tragically in a car accident last week.

http://www.defimedia.info/articles/15038/1/Apres-avoir-perdu-le-controle-de-sa-voiture---Un-Mauricien-meurt-en-Grande-Bretagne/Page1.html

Dear Krish, wherever you are, I wish to make you realise how you are being missed by everyone; family, friends and fellow mauritians also studying and working in UK.

You have left us so early. Sometimes life can be unfair and tragic. Words are not enough to express the grief and sorrow that ran through ...
Read more : A tribute to Krish Gooranah | Zugriffe : 1258 | Antworten : 0

Electronic/dance song by female artist?

I heard an electonic/dance song that was by a female artist, and I loved it! I

can't remember at all the lyrics or the name, so I need help. What are some

female singers that aren't Cascada, but sound kind of like her? Sorry I don't

have many details, but I think any help would help me get somewhere.
Read more : Electronic/dance song by female artist? | Zugriffe : 3689 | Antworten : 5

Electronic/dance song by female artist?

I heard an electonic/dance song that was by a female artist, and I loved it! I

can't remember at all the lyrics or the name, so I need help. What are some

female singers that aren't Cascada, but sound kind of like her? Sorry I don't

have many details, but I think any help would help me get somewhere.
Read more : Electronic/dance song by female artist? | Zugriffe : 865 | Antworten : 0

Inflation rate in MRU (CPI)

Hi all,

have read these days that the inflation rate (Consumer Price Index) in MRU was in the last 5 years at around 8.9% yearly .

That means an item which was sold in 2006 for 100 Rupees is now at around 140 Rupees.

The currency (Rupees) itself has lost slightly of value compared to Euro and US$ in this time. But by far not as much as the inflation rate . So the inflation ...
Read more : Inflation rate in MRU (CPI) | Zugriffe : 3616 | Antworten : 5

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9722