Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi Dez 07, 2016 14:28

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

honeymoon - september

Hi, i am planning on getting married sep 2013 staying at the hotel maratim - can i just ask what the weather will be like at this time of year will it be warm enough to be by the beach and swim in the sea i know it is the winter but least rainfall .
Does anyone know if the maratim is okay for weddings/honeymoons is it as good as it looks.
Would it be ...
Read more : honeymoon - september | Zugriffe : 921 | Antworten : 1

Apollo Noodles sent to UK?

Hi,

I am here in the UK and recently a friend brought me some lovely APOLLO NOODLES from his visit to Mauritius. Unfortunately these have now run out... :(

I am hoping that someone on here might be able to send me some from Mauritius through to to UK? I am willing to pay costs (via Paypal perhaps?) and would perhaps be interested in a "goods-exchange" where-by i could send some British products in exchange ...
Read more : Apollo Noodles sent to UK? | Zugriffe : 2749 | Antworten : 2

Student from Overseas

issue resolved .
Read more : Student from Overseas | Zugriffe : 3387 | Antworten : 6

Where to book lowest fares from the US to Mauritius?

We moved from Germany to Minneapolis and we are wondering where we can find the cheapest fares to Mauritius since we need to visit family soon. The rates on Kayak.com etc are outrageous.
Has anybody ever booked a flight from the US to MRU and can give us an advice what travel agent or website offers the lowest fares?
Read more : Where to book lowest fares from the US to Mauritius? | Zugriffe : 761 | Antworten : 1

Server overload, because of Cyclone GIOVANNA!

we have to many request to our server the last 24hours. the server is struggling to keep up.
we are sorry for this inconvenience, but we are trying to keep the server up and running =)
regards
the sunny side up team
Read more : Server overload, because of Cyclone GIOVANNA! | Zugriffe : 1736 | Antworten : 1

Re: Good hotel in Mauritius

Hi,
First week of April is Easter. You have to book, where you can find a room. Over Easter Mauritius is very well booked.
Good luck,
Mylène
Read more : Re: Good hotel in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1010 | Antworten : 0

Looking for someone to rent my house in maurtius

Hi
I currently live overseas and looking for some nice people to rent my 2 bedroom double storey house situated in the north east of mauritius (St Antoine) - between grand gaube and poudre d'or. 2 mins from the village of goodlands. It's about 100 m from the sea

It features:
1 ensuite, second bedroom, large living area and can include a 3rd bedroom, american style kitchen
fully furnished (table, chairs, beds, washing machine, oven, ...
Read more : Looking for someone to rent my house in maurtius | Zugriffe : 1597 | Antworten : 2

Hi @all,

no, it's not permanently 23,8 degrees and it's not 24 hours daylight like our cam shows....

Reason is: our wether station has a flu

Problem includes webcam

Repairs will last until mid next week,

Am sorry ...
Read more : our weather station is offline | Zugriffe : 732 | Antworten : 0

Car Rental in Mauritius

Does anyone know Pingouin Car Rental Agency? Thank you

Salsa
Read more : Car Rental in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 1946 | Antworten : 2

clima en mauricio en mayo

quiero ir amauricio para mayo y me gustaria saver el clima pòr los vientos,que es mejor si irme ala zona sur al hotel Hotel HERITAGE AWALI GOLF & SPA RESORT 5* o al noroeste al Hotel LEGENDS 5* me da miedo el clima por los vientos y me gutaria saver lo de los vientos porque en unos sitios dicen que son molestos y en otros que no.muchas gracias espero buestra ayuda
Read more : clima en mauricio en mayo | Zugriffe : 876 | Antworten : 1

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 70957 • Themen insgesamt: 11501 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9724