Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:00

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Fishing n other stuff

Howdy all, I did write an intro and when I posted it I managed to save a draft instead and now lost it , so rather than get in a daze I thought I'd just get on with my questions

I'm in staying with family near Mahebourg later this month and I'm absolutely desperate to catch something ...
Read more : Fishing n other stuff | Views : 2093 | Replies : 6

TCM doctor

Does somebody know a good TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) doctor here?
Would be grateful if you know someone different than this default western medicine people.
Read more : TCM doctor | Views : 3156 | Replies : 4

wedding last week of september first week of october

Hi i am about to book our wedding/honeymoon for the 20th september for 2 weeks but we are not sure where to book we have two hotels one in the east coast and other south west we are worried about the wind and temperature, which would be the best area above to pick

Many thanks i am so worried we have seen so many good/ bad points we just want the perfect wedding :)
Read more : wedding last week of september first week of october | Views : 1573 | Replies : 5

how is the wheather in August?

Read more : how is the wheather in August? | Views : 2737 | Replies : 2

International Matrimonial Agency in Mauritius?

Does anyone know if there are any international matrimonial agencies in Mauritius? If not, any recommendations?

Thanks for letting me know.

Read more : International Matrimonial Agency in Mauritius? | Views : 1830 | Replies : 0

Kindergarten in Flacq

Just moved to Flacq and im desperately looking for a kindergarten for my 10 mths baby close by.. Any suggestion?
Read more : Kindergarten in Flacq | Views : 1634 | Replies : 3

Freediving in Mauritius

Hi All

I'm heading over to Mauritius in June for a wedding and would love to be able to do some freediving while I'm there. I've looked around on the web and have found countless dive centres in Mauritius, but as yet haven't found one that offers freediving courses or training. Does anyone know of any freedivers in Mauritius? With the number of scuba diving instructors on the island, there must be a few who ...
Read more : Freediving in Mauritius | Views : 2450 | Replies : 4

new number plates

we have to change our number pates for cars and bikes.
till now, i did not understand, what is the law right now
white plate in front yellow in the back...but does the plate needs a "signature", like who did the the plate?
or i get it wrong and anybody could the the numberplate? and when the law will fall in place now?
thanks for input ...
Read more : new number plates | Views : 4233 | Replies : 4

Currency and swimming with dolphins

I am visitng Mauritius during May and staying in Point D'Esny. I’d like to enquire about currency, should I get Mauritian rupees from the UK or should I convert cash in Mauritius? I’ve read that the pound will get a higher exchange rate than getting rupees from the UK. Is this true, what is the current rate of rupee to the pound in Mauritius ?

Also I intend to do a days excursion swimming ...
Read more : Currency and swimming with dolphins | Views : 1693 | Replies : 6

Swimming Pool Evaporation Rates

The link below provides an informed guide as to how much evaporation occurs from a pool. The estimates are done at Australian coastal towns which would accurately approximate climatic conditions in Mauritius. ... aporation/
Read more : Swimming Pool Evaporation Rates | Views : 10001 | Replies : 10

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642