Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Do Dez 08, 2016 13:50

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Polititians are boring? Not in Mauritius!

Meeting of "Parti Malin" in Curepipe on May 1st, 2012

Read more : Polititians are boring? Not in Mauritius! | Zugriffe : 728 | Antworten : 0

mobile calls revisited!!

Hi Guys, Im going to Mauritius in 10 days time for a week or so for a wedding. Being as relatives are staying at different hotels its considered practical to buy mobile phone sim cards so we can get in touch.The question is can we simply go into a supermarket buy a prepaid sim card and activate it! Also are there any hire car companies to avoid, or pitfalls to look out for when hiring ...
Read more : mobile calls revisited!! | Zugriffe : 783 | Antworten : 1

Restrictions for Dolphin watching

Dolphin and whale watching approach and zone limits,

http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/legaldb/ ... lphine.pdf
and
http://www.gov.mu/portal/site/tourist/m ... 0a0208a0c/

Nice to see that there are rules governing Dolphin and whale watching....
Read more : Restrictions for Dolphin watching | Zugriffe : 1444 | Antworten : 3

RENT at the inhabitant

Hello,

For our journey planned from 11/06/2012 till 17/06/2012 we look for a rent at the inhabitant.

Thanking you in advance for your answers.

Elisabeth et Stéphane
Read more : RENT at the inhabitant | Zugriffe : 1176 | Antworten : 4

Wedding at the Maritim Hotel balaclava

Hi guys,

Due to fly off to Mauritius on 1st October to get get married... anyone been or going with any information would be great. Read alot abouit the weather up to now and im slightly worried about the rain!!!!

Advise on general costs of meals out, activities, taxi fares would be welcomed
Read more : Wedding at the Maritim Hotel balaclava | Zugriffe : 1145 | Antworten : 1

weather - south west of Island

Hi

We are visiting Maurtius betwen 17-28 April and all wetaher forecasts dont seems to show this part of the island - we are staying at the Heritage Awali.

Most weather forecasts show it going to rain the whole time we are there! We are getting married at the hotel.

Please can someoen addure me it wont rain the entire 11 days we are there. !!!!

Thanks

Elena
Read more : weather - south west of Island | Zugriffe : 1022 | Antworten : 1

wedding photographers

Hi

We are getting married at The Awali Heritage on the 23rd April , does anyone have any recommedations for photographers?

Thanks in advance

Elena
Read more : wedding photographers | Zugriffe : 895 | Antworten : 2

Car Import

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked before.

We're just pricing up imports to see weather it's worth bringing both of our cars to Mauritius. My wife is Mauritian so I'm aware of the returning citizens duty and tax breaks for their imports but what I'm unsure of is mine. I know the tax and duty amounts for a normal car but I've read somewhere that pick-ups don't attract so much duty and tax ...
Read more : Car Import | Zugriffe : 10049 | Antworten : 4

Possibilities in Mauritius

Hallo All

I need to know if there is possibilities in Mauritius for business that requires little (a operation to be managed by husband &wife)input capital? Will we able to maybe purchase a businesses for $50-$100k. We are from South Africa and would like to establish ourselves in Mauritius.
Read more : Possibilities in Mauritius | Zugriffe : 939 | Antworten : 2

rainy day activities

My (adult) son and I will be in Grand Baie starting this week from the 6th through the 13th of April and rain is forecast the whole time so it may not be the "vegetate by the beach" holiday we were thinking it would be. What are some recommended activities?
Read more : rainy day activities | Zugriffe : 1756 | Antworten : 3

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71071 • Themen insgesamt: 11572 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9729