Mauritius Gallery

Mauritius Accommodation

Mauritius English Home

Aktuelle Zeit: Do Dez 08, 2016 10:00

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

CATAMARAN TRIPS IN MAURITIUS

We will be arriving in Mauritius on 28th July 2012 and staying for a week. Is it worth taking a Catamaran Trip to one of the Islands at this time of year or is the weather a bit cool??
Read more : CATAMARAN TRIPS IN MAURITIUS | Zugriffe : 1288 | Antworten : 2

Map with public beaches

Hi all, I found a map with all public beaches (List of proclaimed public beaches) from the Mauritius Beach Authority:
http://74.54.73.10/~beach/images/stories/pdf/BA-MAP.pdf is the direct link to this map.

If you want to see the map together with some more information from the beach authority, then check this page:
http://beachauthority.intnet.mu/information.html
Read more : Map with public beaches | Zugriffe : 2950 | Antworten : 6

Visit in July first week

Hi All,
We would be visiting Mauritius in first week of July, and would be staying in "LE PALMISTE" (On TripAdvisor).
I needed some information
1. How would be the weather? I'm mainly concern about rain, temperature is not a very big issue for me...
2. I want to go for Scuba Diving, any suggestions? The hotel website says they have the facility, any info on that?
3. I'm from India, if I do any ...
Read more : Visit in July first week | Zugriffe : 1708 | Antworten : 6

Apartment to sell

Dear All,

I am currently selling my apartment on the seafront in a quiet residential area a in Albion.

it is a big flat (112m2) on the first floor of a new building housing 6 apartments in total.
Large Loggia with view over the sea which is at a distance of approximately 81m, seaview also in one of the 2 bedrooms.
one bathroom with shower and WC + parking space.

the apartment was finished end ...
Read more : Apartment to sell | Zugriffe : 2211 | Antworten : 1

Ken & Martha Yip Woon Sun

We are trying to trace old friends Ken and Martha Yip Woon Sun.
Ken is half Chinese/Mauritian and Martha is Scottish.
They moved to Mauritius around 1990 from Scotland.

They will be aged in their late 60's .

I think that they live in the Black River region,but i'm not sure.

Any help in tracing them would be fantastic.

I can be emailed on andrew.watt16@btinternet.com

Regard's,

Andrew & Shirley Watt
Read more : Ken & Martha Yip Woon Sun | Zugriffe : 1012 | Antworten : 2

lux le morne

does anybody know how good lux le morne hotel is,it looks such a stunning place in the photos but whats it like in reality and how good is the food there ??
Read more : lux le morne | Zugriffe : 1041 | Antworten : 2

weather next week

can somebody please tell me the forecast for the weather in la morne is next week,been on loads of web sites and they are all differant....... thankyou people x
Read more : weather next week | Zugriffe : 871 | Antworten : 2

Who wants to go fishing?

Hi Guys.

Myself and a friend are coming to Pereybere for the week of 2nd June to 9th June, and would love to go Deep Sea Fishing.
The problem is just the two of us, it is too expensive.

Would anyone here also want to go fishing for half or full day and share the cost with us? Because as I understand, you pay a fixed fee and get the exlusive right of the boat, ...
Read more : Who wants to go fishing? | Zugriffe : 928 | Antworten : 0

weather

hello all,me and my partner are flying to mauritius on sat and were getting married on the 1st june at lux le morne,im just wondering what sort of weather to excpect
while we are there,iv looked at some weather sites and the temp is still very warm at 28 degrees.was also wondering what day trips are worth going to while we are there

thanks allhttp://www.info-mauritius.com/forum/ ... =post&f=2#

lee
Read more : weather | Zugriffe : 730 | Antworten : 0

Vacation planning assistance-when to visit?

Hello:

My wife and I are from California and are looking to travel to Mauritius over the winter break. We were hoping to come in early to mid January 2013 for about 7-10 days but are having second thoughts after reading on this forum and elsewhere about the possibility of cyclones hitting the island around this time.

I would like to know from folks about how high the risk of a cyclone is this time ...
Read more : Vacation planning assistance-when to visit? | Zugriffe : 801 | Antworten : 0

Last 10 active topics

Anmelden  •  Registrieren

|

Statistik

Beiträge insgesamt: 71071 • Themen insgesamt: 11572 • Mitglieder insgesamt: 9729