Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 14:49

News News of Mauritius Forum English

Site map of Mauritius Forum English » Forum : Mauritius Forum English

for our english speaking user.

Student from Overseas

issue resolved .
Read more : Student from Overseas | Views : 3338 | Replies : 6

Where to book lowest fares from the US to Mauritius?

We moved from Germany to Minneapolis and we are wondering where we can find the cheapest fares to Mauritius since we need to visit family soon. The rates on etc are outrageous.
Has anybody ever booked a flight from the US to MRU and can give us an advice what travel agent or website offers the lowest fares?
Read more : Where to book lowest fares from the US to Mauritius? | Views : 754 | Replies : 1

Server overload, because of Cyclone GIOVANNA!

we have to many request to our server the last 24hours. the server is struggling to keep up.
we are sorry for this inconvenience, but we are trying to keep the server up and running =)
the sunny side up team
Read more : Server overload, because of Cyclone GIOVANNA! | Views : 1731 | Replies : 1

Re: Good hotel in Mauritius

First week of April is Easter. You have to book, where you can find a room. Over Easter Mauritius is very well booked.
Good luck,
Read more : Re: Good hotel in Mauritius | Views : 1004 | Replies : 0

Looking for someone to rent my house in maurtius

I currently live overseas and looking for some nice people to rent my 2 bedroom double storey house situated in the north east of mauritius (St Antoine) - between grand gaube and poudre d'or. 2 mins from the village of goodlands. It's about 100 m from the sea

It features:
1 ensuite, second bedroom, large living area and can include a 3rd bedroom, american style kitchen
fully furnished (table, chairs, beds, washing machine, oven, ...
Read more : Looking for someone to rent my house in maurtius | Views : 1583 | Replies : 2

Hi @all,

no, it's not permanently 23,8 degrees and it's not 24 hours daylight like our cam shows....

Reason is: our wether station has a flu

Problem includes webcam

Repairs will last until mid next week,

Am sorry ...
Read more : our weather station is offline | Views : 725 | Replies : 0

Car Rental in Mauritius

Does anyone know Pingouin Car Rental Agency? Thank you

Read more : Car Rental in Mauritius | Views : 1931 | Replies : 2

clima en mauricio en mayo

quiero ir amauricio para mayo y me gustaria saver el clima pòr los vientos,que es mejor si irme ala zona sur al hotel Hotel HERITAGE AWALI GOLF & SPA RESORT 5* o al noroeste al Hotel LEGENDS 5* me da miedo el clima por los vientos y me gutaria saver lo de los vientos porque en unos sitios dicen que son molestos y en otros que no.muchas gracias espero buestra ayuda
Read more : clima en mauricio en mayo | Views : 872 | Replies : 1

Now is looking for a new lodging !

Hi all,

after 8 years in Mauritius we will leave the island soon and are looking for a new home for our cat 'Now' as we are not allowed to have cats or dogs in our new appartement in Luxembourg.

Now is 6 years old and has got all necessary vaccinations, has an id chip and is sterilized. She has a tortoiseshell-and-white pattern. ( Similar picture )

She loves to get carressed.

Who is interested ...
Read more : Now is looking for a new lodging ! | Views : 775 | Replies : 2

House Alarms/Security

Just a quick question, does anyone know how much those alarm/security services cost? - the house alarms where if triggered, a couple of security men will come to investigate.

What is the installation cost? What is the ongoing monthly cost? How many companies offer this service?

Anyone care to make any comments on leaving your home in Mauritius unattended when you go back home? Are there certain areas of Mauritius more prone to break ...
Read more : House Alarms/Security | Views : 2266 | Replies : 5

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68617 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642