Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:42

News News of Introduce Your Self

Site map of Introduce Your Self » Forum : Introduce Your Self

here you can introduce your self or place your website here, if private or commercial.

Trekking Mauritius Morne Brabant

Climbing Le Morne
Hiking on Le Morne Brabant is a great experience. Anyone should do it, although one should be reasonably fit. The large hiking ‘family’ having climbed Le Morne shouts: ‘It’s so great, better then expected.’
Yan is a passionate friendly Mauritian who grew up nearby this massive roc. Your outstanding guide will, beyond just a hike, help you feel a unique experience of sharing and happiness within a most beautiful scenery, ...
Read more : Trekking Mauritius Morne Brabant | Views : 3062 | Replies : 0

Golf balls

If you're looking to save money on your next golf ball purchase. I am selling used but in mint condition golf balls

Also, second hand but in perfect condition books
Read more : Golf balls | Views : 758 | Replies : 0

Best regards from Poland

Hello everybody , my name is Kasia and I’m writing form Poland. Soon (in June 2008) I’m going to change my marital status, and hopefully I’m going to spend my honeymoon on Mauritius. That’s why I’m here, on the Mauritius forum Shortly speaking, I’m 25 years old social psychologist working in governmental office responsible for electronic communications regulations. Moreover I’m keen on cars (member of a club associating funs and owners of well known cars ...
Read more : Best regards from Poland | Views : 1070 | Replies : 1

Have you got an idea which could help?

Hello to everybody, I wonder if you can help me. Myself and my partner are going to Mauritius for a 2 week holiday at the start of november and I want to ask for her hand in marriage. What I need help with is somewhere beautiful and stunning to ask her ie: somewhere with breath taken views or a stunning restaurant looking over a bay. We are staying in the north of the island near ...
Read more : Have you got an idea which could help? | Views : 837 | Replies : 3

TO RENT, seaside bungalow at Trou d'Eau Douce

Hello :-)

Beautiful holiday bungalow in a secured residence with a swimming pool available for rent in Mauritius.

3double beds, fully equipped kitchen , private garden , air conditionning, TV set,washing machine , Linen and towels provided.

Public beach is 1 minute on foot away!

Located on the east side of Mauritius, in the charming village called Trou d'eau douce .

Trou D'Eau Douce with its beautiful ...
Read more : TO RENT, seaside bungalow at Trou d'Eau Douce | Views : 3807 | Replies : 2

New villa at Péreybère: Villa DoDo

I'm the webmaster of Villa DoDo, a new luxary villa at Péreybère. It has 5 sleeping rooms, 4 bathrooms (one with jacuzzi) and a garden with swimming pool.

For more information about our villa you can visit our website:

You can also contact me for more information on Mauritius through my website.

Read more : New villa at Péreybère: Villa DoDo | Views : 1412 | Replies : 0

Hi everyone

My name is Penny and I live in Albany Western Australia. Am coming to Mauritius for the first time in July and staying at the Hibiscus Hotel in Pereybere. Any info about the hotel or the area would be great.

Read more : Hello | Views : 635 | Replies : 0

east coast of mauritius

i prefer the east coast of the island..

what about u guys??? :-)
Read more : east coast of mauritius | Views : 1102 | Replies : 3

hi guys

im jovidh from france..
i've been to mauritius several times ... and i must say i fell in luv .. :wink) .wid the islands, people there
Read more : hi guys | Views : 766 | Replies : 0

Bungalow for Rent

I don't know if I have the right to advertise here or not but anyways feel free to delete this post if I'm not abiding to the rules of this site.

Well I never advertise things in usual life but I agreed to do it for a good friend of mine.

Its a bungalow located at Flic en Flac just a few minutes from the beach.

Short Term booking preferred.

Feel free to enquire if ...
Read more : Bungalow for Rent | Views : 1258 | Replies : 3

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68600 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638