Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:20

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Blue Bay

Hi there,

I am currently in Mauritius and staying in G/Baie. I have experianced a few excursions already. whilst visiting one of the islands i met a lovely lady who was staying at Legends. She told me of an excursion she had to Blue Bay - ILe DES 2 COCOS. It sounded so exciting so decided to find out about it.

I have been to all the tour operators to discover they do not do ...
Read more : Blue Bay | Views : 784 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Paul et virginnie hotel

I have booked a holiday to the paul and virginnie hotel in November can anyone tell me what the hotel is like!! We are going all inclusive just wondering if anyone has already been!
Read more : Paul et virginnie hotel | Views : 2232 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Dinarobin Vs The Residence

Hi, I'm new at this site.

I'm planing my honeymoon in Mauritius. I'm between this twho hotels. Anybody wants to tell me something about them?

I'll be there in may, any suggests?

Read more : Dinarobin Vs The Residence | Views : 2541 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Travelling alone for 7 weeks in Feb-March....!!!!! Any TIPS?

Hi there!

Im a med student from the UK coming to Mauritius for 7 weeks at the end of Feb! I'll be doing a bit of light work in the SSRN hospital and plan to enjoy myself big time!

Bit nervous about travelling on my own, but I'll hopefully make lots of friends!!
Also flying with Air France, and i am now totally petrified to fly with them now, as i was reading about how ...

Medical clinic list needed.

Hi everyone,

Could anyone provide me with a list of private medical clinics in Mauritius ideally with their email addresses?

If anyone has had a particularly good or bad experience with any of them that would be good to know as well.

Thanks in advance.
Read more : Medical clinic list needed. | Views : 3894 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

small children and car hiring

Hello Mauritius!

In few days we are flying to Mauricius. We would like to
rent a small car ( Fiat Punto or ... ) with baby seat(s).
Can you give me some ideas where to pre - book a car via
mail or internet to get a fair deal for longer rent - 20 days.

We are used to travel, but do we need to be extra careful
about something ( desease, insects....) when being ...
Read more : small children and car hiring | Views : 1176 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Which hotel at May?

Hello from Slovenia!

Me and my girlfriend will go in May at Mauritius and get married there.
But I'm worry about the weather at that time and because of this I'm wonderind which hotel to book.
I heard that on winter time on Mauritius is very windy especially on east side of Island and is much better to take a hotel on West side.
We are ...
Read more : Which hotel at May? | Views : 2174 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Ocean Island tours?

I booked 3 nights for La Pirogue and Le Pavillion through Ocean Island Tours ( Is this tour operator trustful?
Read more : Ocean Island tours? | Views : 7390 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

LaPlantation Hotel

Hi Everybody!

Do You know something about the LaPlantation Hotel in Mauritius? Good and bad things, personal feelings, etc.

What is the weather at the end of February? I read something about heavy rains and cyclones in this season..

Thank You! :he()
Read more : LaPlantation Hotel | Views : 2026 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

cyclone in Jan./Feb.?

hi everybody!

is this true that there's strong possibility that a cyclone might hit MRU within next weeks? I'm a little bit concerned about it, since I'll be there from 27.01 till 10.02 and wouldn't be happy if there's also a cyclone ridin' around :-(

Best regards, Bartek
Read more : cyclone in Jan./Feb.? | Views : 858 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68612 • Total topics 9297 • Total members 9640