Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 18:16

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

ilot malais

anyone know anything about ilot malais a private island in the south.
it is available for rental and we would like to know if anyone has info about it and/or the surrounding area.
cheers :cool:
Read more : ilot malais | Views : 563 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

[please can you inform me on the mosqiuto situation in mauritius, as i have heard that in neighbouring islands ,people have become quite ill if bitten and 1 child has actually died.
Read more : mosqiuto,s | Views : 13437 | Replies : 51 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Travel in July?

Hi, we're looking to send my parents on a surprise holiday to Merville Beach Hotel mid-July. That's the only time that we can get them over there. How good/bad is the weather then? I've been once before with my husband in December 2002 and absolutely loved it.
Read more : Travel in July? | Views : 23031 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Les Pavillons

We stayed in a deluxe room at les Pavillons Hotel for 7 nights at the end of January.

We arrived a 10.30pm at the hotel and were welcome with a cold towel and a glass of sparkling wine. Checking was quick and easy, as the restaurants were close at 10.30pm, we received a food palter delivered to our room.

The deluxe room is very spacious with a huge bathroom and a Jacuzzi with a window ...
Read more : Les Pavillons | Views : 2782 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Le Mauricia

Hi there,

I am heading to Mauritius for my honeymoon in March and I'm thinking of staying at Le Mauricia. Has anyone stayed here? Any advice would be appreciated. I was looking to stay in Grand Baie to be near restaurants and grocery due to all the reviews on how expensive drinks can be at the hotels. Is this a good idea?

Read more : Le Mauricia | Views : 2530 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Planning to move to Mauritius - few queries, please ...

Hi all,

I have gone through quite a few posts and threads on this forum, and the bonhomie here :ploppop encourages me to put up a few queries of my own. :mrgreen: So here goes:

1. I am exploring to move to Mauritius on a three-year work-cum-residence permit, under the SAPES scheme. The latest information that I have ...
Read more : Planning to move to Mauritius - few queries, please ... | Views : 1612 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Berjaya Le Morne

Hi, we are getting married at the Dinarobin hotel in September. My h2b's parents are staying in Les Pavillons. However, my dad wants to come but Les Pavillons is a bit over budget. I was wondering has anybody stayed in Berjaya Le Morne and what did you think of it? What was the food like, the rooms etc... He will probably go all inclusive so need the food to be reasonable. He basically just wants ...
Read more : Berjaya Le Morne | Views : 1369 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Blue Bay

Hi there,

I am currently in Mauritius and staying in G/Baie. I have experianced a few excursions already. whilst visiting one of the islands i met a lovely lady who was staying at Legends. She told me of an excursion she had to Blue Bay - ILe DES 2 COCOS. It sounded so exciting so decided to find out about it.

I have been to all the tour operators to discover they do not do ...
Read more : Blue Bay | Views : 783 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Paul et virginnie hotel

I have booked a holiday to the paul and virginnie hotel in November can anyone tell me what the hotel is like!! We are going all inclusive just wondering if anyone has already been!
Read more : Paul et virginnie hotel | Views : 2232 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Dinarobin Vs The Residence

Hi, I'm new at this site.

I'm planing my honeymoon in Mauritius. I'm between this twho hotels. Anybody wants to tell me something about them?

I'll be there in may, any suggests?

Read more : Dinarobin Vs The Residence | Views : 2541 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636