Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:26

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Weather .......... HELP !!!!!!!!

We are flying to Mauritius this Friday for two weeks. We have searched weather sites on the internet and they seem to contradict each other !! Today this site says sunny and 25 another says 21 and Rain ! We have 3 small girls and need to know what the weathers like to bring the right clothing ! We are staying at the Le Meridien Ile Maurice I belive near to Grand Baie.

Read more : Weather .......... HELP !!!!!!!! | Views : 1336 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

About Tsunami risks

Hello ,

I will be visiting mauritius next week.I've already searched about tsunami risks and I was relief .But the yesterday's tsunami made me hesitant again.
Could someone who lives in Mauritius enlight me about the situation there.

Thank You All in advance ,

Read more : About Tsunami risks | Views : 2401 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

moving to mauritius

I see that most earlier posts requesting information about cost of living have not received much response. But I do need this information to make my decision, so I must ask. This seems like a long post, but I would appreciate if you would answer any one question that you know about. The questions I ask are common to most people looking to move and your response will help more than just one person. ...
Read more : moving to mauritius | Views : 3770 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Backpacking questions

Hi all,

I have read through most topics here, and found lots of information, but not the kind of information I really need :-( I hope someone can answer my questions quickly.

First some background information:

I am about to try out my own little "concept", which I for now call "trial and error travelling". The concept is quite simple, and contains the following:

1) You are not allowed to bring luggage, other than your ...
Read more : Backpacking questions | Views : 1027 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

All inclusive hotels

I am stopping over in mauritius for 1 week in November with my partner and 10yr old son. There are so many hotels to choose from, but as we have a child we are going for all inclusive (constant drinks required). We would like a non-shelly beach nearby and things to keep a 10yr old occupied. Anyone any suggestions?
Read more : All inclusive hotels | Views : 1735 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

New to info-mauritius

hi all,

Its good to see a mauritus forum, this place is great as i travel to mauritus every year and have been going since I was 6years old. (im now 23). Keep up the good work and keep people interested in our beauitiful island that is mauritius.
Read more : New to info-mauritius | Views : 996 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

catamaran wedding 26th July

Hi All

I am a little shocked at some of the posts about the weather in July.

I am particularly concerned about the very high chance of rain, late afternoon in July. I am getting married on a catamaran cruise that sets sail at 16:30 in the afternoon. I had imagined blue sue and sky, but am now worried that all I will get is cloud and rain.

Can anybody give me an honest view ...
Read more : catamaran wedding 26th July | Views : 813 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

November in Mauritius

We are wanting advice on which side of the island to stay.. We are going for Honeymoon in November and have been told the western side is the better side because of the wind. Can anyone recommend a hotel to stay.. we were looking at The Residence and the Beau Rivage but these are on the Eastern Side..

Read more : November in Mauritius | Views : 1146 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Vistng July first week..howz the weather(West) and Veg food

would like to know weather around Le Morne

Swim with the dolphins in Mauritius

Hi. My name is Francois and my speciality here in Mauritius is to bring people to watch and swim with dolphins. If u come to Mauritius and want to swim with those fantastic animals , dont hesitate to call me or to send me an email.
Hope to see u soon ,
Read more : Swim with the dolphins in Mauritius | Views : 20256 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635