Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:49

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

What tackle to bring?

I would like to do a bit of shore fishing when I visit the island and I have a couple of questions for the more experienced anglers on here:

1. Could I get away with using a light carp rod or barbel rod to fish from the shores?

2. What would be the best approach to fishing the shores? i.e. lures or bait

3. What type of shore fish could I expect (or should that ...
Read more : What tackle to bring? | Views : 970 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Honeymoon in Mauritius--La Plantation or India Resort

I am palnning to come to Mauritius for my Honeymoon in last week of january 2007 or first week of Feb 2007.

I have got Honeynoon packages from one travel agent for 4* hotes La Plantation and India Resort.

Can anyone tell me that which is best among the two in terms of Facilities, services and Resort activities life water sports, accomodation.

What would be the weather conditions at that time.

Please provide me ...

Mauritian Passports

I've heard that all Mauritian citizens, by birth or descent are entitled to a Mauritian Passport.

Is this true and does the passport grant residency?
Read more : Mauritian Passports | Views : 4957 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Weather in June

I will be visiting the island for the first time at the begining of June 2007. Can anyone tell me what sort of weather I can expect? From what I've found out, the winter season is from June - September. Can I still expect to get a tan at this time of year, lol?

Read more : Weather in June | Views : 945 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hello there

I am thinking about going on honeymoon to Mauritius next June.

Can anyone tell me anything about Paradise Cove hotel?
Or what the weather will be like in June?
And whether there are many horrid big spiders on Mauritius?

Thanks heaps
Read more : Honeymoon | Views : 1551 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

hi all,

can anyone tell me exactly what one toise is in metre?

thanks for any help,

Read more : toise | Views : 8340 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Cannonier beach help

Hello everybody, I am looking for infos about Le Cannonier, I am gonna stay there in late November..I just want to know how the beach is.. anybody can send me some pictures?
Read more : Le Cannonier beach help | Views : 931 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Someone please advice!

I was dicided to have my honeymoon at Mauritius. I wish to have your advice as follows:
1) I stay at the residence, Melle Mare. Any wonder spot must visit at surrounding.
2) Where to rent budget car?
3) How far to round a Mautitius Island by car?
4) How much cost for a little of Pertol?
5) Any tour guide (a person who guide you to sightseeing, local cheap & good seafood and etc) ...
Read more : Someone please advice! | Views : 738 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Salary in Mauritius?

How much would I get per month if I get a job as a cashier in a Mauritius supermarket such as Super U, Jumbo or Continent etc?
Read more : Salary in Mauritius? | Views : 9585 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi everyone!

Some american friends here want to celebrate thanksgiving later this month but don't know where to buy all the stuff they are used to. Can anyone tell me where to buy a Turkey (ideally fresh) and Cranberry sauce (or fresh or tinned Cranberries so they can make their own).

Thanks a lot!
Read more : Thanksgiving | Views : 475 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9641