Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Living in Mauritius

well, i'm frm usa and is planning to marry a mauritian. i've done some research of my own on this far i really like what im reading abt n wat i've been told about. what i reallly wanna know is the job opportunities there and the average salary.
Read more : Living in Mauritius | Views : 6198 | Replies : 15 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

a little advice

Hi all,

I am planning to travel to Mauritius for the first time next year. Thinking of booking the Pointe Aux Biches on the north west side of the island and wondered if anyone had any expereince or info.

But more so, and apologies in advance as I know this has been well mentioned, I would be really glad of any info or reassurance regarding weather. Planning to travel in mid September, I have read ...
Read more : a little advice | Views : 1052 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Girls, be carefull, if you travel with "Air Mauritius&

! READ -WHAT HAD HAOPENED TO ME! Just recently I travelled from Mauritius to one of the European cities with “Air Mauritius” airlines. During my flight I suffered from migraine, and asked cabin crew for assistance. Flight purser, Mr ( somebody ), WHO called himself ( anybody ), provided me with some medication. He also gave me a lot of compliments, brought me additional drinks and food. He asked if I would like to meet ...
Read more : Girls, be carefull, if you travel with "Air Mauritius& | Views : 6183 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

villa sayaah

Has anyone ever been in villa sayaah? Is it safe to book a cheap accommodation from the internet ? I didn´t find any reviews from this place in the internet and just want to know that are there some risks of booking apartments from internet?
Read more : villa sayaah | Views : 934 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Weather in Feb

Hi there,

I am due to go on holiday to Mauritius in February (Wolmar, west coast) and am now a bit concerned that it is going to rain non-stop for 2 weeks! Any advice appreciated on what weather I am likely to expect!

Thanks loads!
Read more : Weather in Feb | Views : 1567 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

La Plantation vs Indian Resort

I am planning a vacation in the starting of december 2006. Please suggest me which hotel is better in context to all the services provided. Also which one has a better beach? La Plantation or Indian Resort???????????

I want to make this visit very special as it would be my first marriage anniversary, so please suggest so that i come back with good memories....

It has to be romantic trip....

Reply soon....plzzzz

Thanks in ...
Read more : La Plantation vs Indian Resort | Views : 1930 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

cerco proprietari di ville a mauritius affitto
Read more : Turismo | Views : 765 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Yoga and Dance in Mauritius

Hey Everybody,

I'm a yoga-and dance teacher.I would like to teach in Mauritius.
If anybody has some contacts to hotels,yoga-and fitness studios,please let me know! :-)

Thanks a lot,

Niki Som
Read more : Yoga and Dance in Mauritius | Views : 602 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Meredien in july-august

Hello to all!
I write from Spain because I have found this forum about Mauricio and is very interesting.
Can you help Me with these doubts?
I want to go to Le Meridian Hotel with my boyfriend the next summer in July-August and I want to know:
How is the hotel?
How is the beach?
How is the weather in those dates?
Is good this hotel or another different hotel?
What place is better: the ...
Read more : Le Meredien in july-august | Views : 1874 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

The beautiful pics and a small belief of mine

The pictures taken by all those who had a chance to got to Mauritius are

really awesome!! they really give you an insight of the beauty of the

island. LOL there are some places I haven't been to although I'm

Mauritian and that's the real fun of it coz there are so so many places and

cool spots to discover sometimes on your own and sometimes with ure

family and friends.

Some rules and regulations ...
Read more : The beautiful pics and a small belief of mine | Views : 882 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9641