Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:06

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Are Mauritius Beaches safe at Night??

Are Mauritius beaches safe at night. I wil be coming over and staying at Gold BEach resort. How is this beach at night. Can we ( me n my wife) raom on beaches at night time without any major concerns? Plz reply..
Read more : Are Mauritius Beaches safe at Night?? | Views : 1546 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mauritius Gift Box/ Coffret Cadeau Ile Maurice

Can anyone help me get a website link to gift packs from Mauritius. :ob

When I was in Mauritius, I recall having seen some gift box/coffret cadeau which had a small bottle of rhum, all the types of sugars, anthurium flowers, book, dvds, tea and some other stuff in a well presented pack. i:()

I want to offer a ...
Read more : Mauritius Gift Box/ Coffret Cadeau Ile Maurice | Views : 1811 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

How to contact Hotel Elysium???

Is there anyone who knows how to get in contact with Hotel Elysium?

We like to know the phonenumber / email address.

And did anyone stay at Hotel Elysium recently? Is it nice and okay?

We hope to hear something from anybody! :)
Read more : How to contact Hotel Elysium??? | Views : 1226 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Le Beau Rivage - has anyone been there?

Can anyone give us some advice on le Beau Rivage resort? It looks great on the net, but I would love to hear some comments from someone who has been there.
Read more : Le Beau Rivage - has anyone been there? | Views : 958 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Wedding at La Pirogue

Me and my boyfriend want to get married in mauritius, at La Pirogue Hotel in september. We cannot reservate a hotel before May and now I'm worried that all rooms will be already booked by then for september. Am I right? I hope not :::(
Read more : Wedding at La Pirogue | Views : 890 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Weather in mid April

We are thinking of visiting Mauritius in mid April (16 - 25th). Not sure about the weather. Can anyone help??
We have choosen the hotel Le Beau Rivage which is located on the East side of the Island. I am a little afraid about the rain at this time.
Read more : Weather in mid April | Views : 8740 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

mauritian nightclub music

Hi, I was in Mauritius for 4 months staying in Pereybere just near Grand Bay. I was going to the nightclubs (buddha, stardance, iin-gyone etc) and I really loved the house/techno music. Now im back home I am trying to find the music I was hearing, I know the DJ would have been mixing but there was certain tunes used alot, does anyone know any of the latest house/techno music over there? I remember there ...
Read more : mauritian nightclub music | Views : 901 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Perfume Distillery

Hello all!
Is it possible to catch public transport to the perfume distillery on Mauritius?

Any info on visiting the distillery would be much appreciated.

Read more : Perfume Distillery | Views : 700 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Emmigrating to Mauritius

My husband and I were fortunate enough to spend our honeymoon in Mauritius - with a big loan from our bank ofcourse. I will never forget it. Your country made such an impression that we are thinking if emmigrating. I have been to the government website, but do not understand what I have to do. I need to know firstly how to go about applying for citizenship or a work permit. Also, what is the ...
Read more : Emmigrating to Mauritius | Views : 2175 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

[B]Diego Garcia islanders[/B]

Good day to you - I live in the UK.

Have you been following the story of the Diego Garcia islanders plight/story?

The last I heard was that despite our Prime Minister Tony Blair hoodwinking our Queen in in to signing an ancient mandate which over-rules the highest court in the land forbidding the Islanders returning to Diego Garcia, it now seems that this ruling has been overturned by the highest judges in our land ...
Read more : [B]Diego Garcia islanders[/B] | Views : 746 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635