Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 17:27

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

is there any dangerous snakes or spiders in mauritius?
or other snakes

i'll like snakes
Read more : snakes&spiders | Views : 4550 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Bungalow for Rent

I don't know if I have the right to advertise here or not but anyways feel free to delete this post if I'm not abiding to the rules of this site.

Well I never advertise things in usual life but I agreed to do it for a good friend of mine.

Its a bungalow located at Flic en Flac just a few minutes from the beach.

Short Term booking preferred.

Feel free to enquire if ...
Read more : Bungalow for Rent | Views : 1257 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Greetings from Lisbon, Portugal

Hi people:

This is my first post in this forum.
I'm going to Mauritius next 12 of March (if the Gamede allows it... :pp) ).

Hope weather will be fine than.

Read more : Greetings from Lisbon, Portugal | Views : 1550 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

I heard there is a cyclone in Mauritius now?

How severe are these and how many days do they last?

I guess it means, no electric, no flights and going out for tourists.
Read more : Cyclones? | Views : 1260 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Newcomer to forum

Just register today to the forum.Going to Mauricius in march with my partner.Looking forward to see and taste.What is the things to do and good visitrs for tourist.JM
Read more : Newcomer to forum | Views : 677 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Moving to Mauritius

Hi to everyone! My family and I are hopefully moving to Mauritius as it is now possble to obtain a retired noncitizen residence visa. We are relatively young my husband is 50, I am 41 kids aged 16,14 and 10. I have several questions I am hoping someone can help me with.
1. How much does it cost to rent long term on the west coast for a 4 bed house in a good area ...
Read more : Moving to Mauritius | Views : 1369 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

looked a sports fisherman

A sports fisherman looked with good experience in big predators to prove in Mauritius the last one and REVOLUTIONARY ATRAEPECES TIRLANFISH
Read more : looked a sports fisherman | Views : 632 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

I look for companies of articles of fishing in Mauritius

censored by administrator
(no ads please)
Read more : I look for companies of articles of fishing in Mauritius | Views : 1284 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

import limits

is there any limits to bring alcohol and cicars with me to mauririus
Read more : import limits | Views : 1224 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Are Mauritius Beaches safe at Night??

Are Mauritius beaches safe at night. I wil be coming over and staying at Gold BEach resort. How is this beach at night. Can we ( me n my wife) raom on beaches at night time without any major concerns? Plz reply..
Read more : Are Mauritius Beaches safe at Night?? | Views : 1546 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68586 • Total topics 9291 • Total members 9634