Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 18:03

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

approx amount for a 1 yr lease on a house in Port Louis

Need to get an amount for a 1yr lease on a house in Port Louis and the same in the countryside
Much thx
Read more : approx amount for a 1 yr lease on a house in Port Louis | Views : 718 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

nice trip

well, had a nice 2 weeks in mauritius, got fishes and saw great views.
people was friendly and food good. thank you :ploppop
the traffic could be better, but it need better roads and streets to prove it.
so i'll come back :wink) .
big plans about fishing there, but is there any fishing forum in mauritius?
Read more : nice trip | Views : 779 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Moving to Mauritius

Hi guys, I am planing to move to Mauritius, working as senior web designer here in Toronto. First I need to speak with my wife about :) but I am sure she will say: "Yes, let's move" cause we're sick and tired of cold and snowy weather in April. So my question is, when we moved there and find apartement for rent, is it legal for us to stay there on tourist visa? Cause my ...
Read more : Moving to Mauritius | Views : 2295 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Want a job in Mauritius

Hi guys i m new member in this forum i m from INDIA. i want to do a job in Mauritius . can anyonme help me in getting a job there. i m pursuing my B.A. final year (Bachelor of Arts).any one can send information about my query to my id that is please i want to do job in there. some of my friends r staying there .they ...
Read more : Want a job in Mauritius | Views : 3409 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

WE WANT RENT A HOUSE betwwen 28.11.2007 and 11.01.2008 in region PEREYBERE between HIBISCUS and MERVILLE hotel.

Can I get email or internet page?

Read more : HOUSE RENTAL | Views : 1382 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

travellers cheques

is it easy to change travellers cheques as we don't like to carry large amounts of cash
Read more : travellers cheques | Views : 909 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Affordable long term rental

Hi everyone,
hope you are well.
Can anyone suggest a good immobilier that deals with long term rentals at local prices,not holiday lets?
We have read through he forum postings on this subject but keep finding links to expensive holiday rental prices.
We are an English couple(teachers) looking to rent long term,nothing fancy,just a small house/bungalow and at this stage are prepared to consider anywhere on the island.
Any help would be much appreciated,many thanks, ...
Read more : Affordable long term rental | Views : 6037 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi There

I wondered if any one can advise me. I am hoping to relocate to Mauritius in the next 6 months and want to learn the language. I know English is one of the official languages and I speak that fluently but I need to know would it be better for me to learn French or Mauritian French. I have done some research and see that there are many differences between the two.

I ...
Read more : Language | Views : 771 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Attention all users

Hi all,

there is actually lots of discussions about our User-Ranking (this is the funny description under your user name).

What is it all about: simply said: the more posts you have, the higher the ranking :ob
When we started a couple of years ago we didn't expect to have such faithful users. Our ranking stopped with 400 posts, but we have already users with more than ...
Read more : Attention all users | Views : 2082 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hibiscus Beach Resort

Hi everyone

Has anyone had any experience with this hotel (seems to be known as Hibiscus Hotel as well) in Pereybere? I'd be interested to know - there aren't that many reviews around and they're fairly mixed, though the ones I saw before I booked were good!

Also any other tips about Pereybere or Mauritius in general you think I need to know?

Read more : Hibiscus Beach Resort | Views : 840 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643