Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:35

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

mauritian black eagle beer

I am writing to this forum hoping to find cheerful person for my appeal. I try to obtain some beer labels (which are placed on bottles) from Mauritius for my beer labels collection, especially Black Eagle beer as I miss label of this beer in my collection.
Is there somebody who could put down some beer labels from bottles and send me by post?
I did not receive response from the brewery, so I ...
Read more : mauritian black eagle beer | Views : 1614 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Idea's for hotels ?

Hello , I am planning to go to Mauritius but I don't know which hotel to choose.I would go for a 3-4 star hotel at the west (north or south) side of the island.My price for a double room may be max 170€ for 2 Persons half board/night.

I already found hotel casuarina for this price.

Does anybody know some good hotels around this price ? It's for March 2008.

Thankyou very much !

Airmauritiusfan ...
Read more : Idea's for hotels ? | Views : 1049 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

hi!! we are planning to visit Mauritius next december, for holidays; we are 2 people and have 3 weeks; mostly we like beaches but no very luxurius hotels, we usually go to hostels or guesthouses, any there, please???
Read more : help!!! | Views : 684 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Best regards from Poland

Hello everybody , my name is Kasia and I’m writing form Poland. Soon (in June 2008) I’m going to change my marital status, and hopefully I’m going to spend my honeymoon on Mauritius. That’s why I’m here, on the Mauritius forum Shortly speaking, I’m 25 years old social psychologist working in governmental office responsible for electronic communications regulations. Moreover I’m keen on cars (member of a club associating funs and owners of well known cars ...
Read more : Best regards from Poland | Views : 1070 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

visit in June

Hi probably I’m going to spend my honeymoon on Mauritius. However it is going to be in the following June ( 2008 year) and I’m a litter bit afraid of the whether especially of the rains, clouds and monsoons. Do you think that it is a good idea to visit this lovely island in the beginning of winter (it will be probably in the second part of June) ?
Read more : visit in June | Views : 2302 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

job , visa for assistant restaurant manager , waitress

Hey , I am a french Pastry Chef actually checking the possibility to work in mauritius ....
For me it seems possible to find work without to much trouble , but my girlfriend his Norvegian , working in the service buisness in Hotel and Restaurant .

Is it possible to find work and get a visa as a assistant restaurant manager or waitress ? , we couldn't find any add on internet .
Maybe we ...
Read more : job , visa for assistant restaurant manager , waitress | Views : 619 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

sugar have a future?

i postet this in the german forum and there been some response.
i would like to here from you, what you are thinking about it?

if this does not work take the direct link Mauritius Is Addicted To Sugar
Read more : sugar have a future? | Views : 733 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Looking for info on a invention done around 1870/1880.

I dont have to much info to go on, but it was possibly to do with telecommunications.

Charles Giquel, was the guy behind the invention

There must be records kept of inventions/trade marks/patents etc, but whom looks after this?

Any suggestions as to whom i can contact?
Read more : Inventions | Views : 883 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

History of a specific Street name..

Looking for info on a specific street name in Mauritius.

'Giquel Street', why was it named this.

I believe its named after Charles Giquel, apperently he invented something. But thats as much as i know.

Which government department can i contact regarding street names?

Charles was born in France but moved to Mauritius and Married an english woman. Charles died in 1886.

So, any suggestions as to whom i can contact regading info on Giquel ...
Read more : History of a specific Street name.. | Views : 2062 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

honymoon in paradise

Hi Mauritius.
I am planing to celebrate my honey moon in Mauritius (Mid-End December). But I do now want to get these packages tours. I want to enjoy at my own pace and celebrate out union out there in paradise. Can some one guide me about which hotels to book. what other activity to plan out. And how much would it cost per week including stay and other activities, would appreciate if you could provide ...
Read more : honymoon in paradise | Views : 829 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68620 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642