Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:17

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Born Feet First

Please can someone give me some information on the Mauritian belief that if you were born feet first, you have natural healing powers. Is it true?
Read more : Born Feet First | Views : 1459 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Is it easy to buy them? We arrive in 2 days time so any advice greatly welcomed

Read more : Nappies | Views : 2017 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

2 weeks

only 2 weeks and i'll be there again :cool:

has anybody got big fishes?
Read more : 2 weeks | Views : 950 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Trekking Mauritius Morne Brabant

Climbing Le Morne
Hiking on Le Morne Brabant is a great experience. Anyone should do it, although one should be reasonably fit. The large hiking ‘family’ having climbed Le Morne shouts: ‘It’s so great, better then expected.’
Yan is a passionate friendly Mauritian who grew up nearby this massive roc. Your outstanding guide will, beyond just a hike, help you feel a unique experience of sharing and happiness within a most beautiful scenery, ...
Read more : Trekking Mauritius Morne Brabant | Views : 3062 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Planning to visit Mauritius

I´m planning to go to Mauritius on March 1st (ten days) and would like to get the best information possible in terms of where to stay and what to do.

My wife and I (brazilians) like snorkeling, diving and trecking.

I was wondering if there are affordable hotels beach front (good for snorkeling) or if there are some small hotels in small islands near Mauritius.

When staying in Mauritius is better to rent a car ...
Read more : Planning to visit Mauritius | Views : 1438 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Salary take home

Dear all,

I got an offer from a Mauritian company. I would like to know the salary take home; like if I am offered Rs 1,00,000/month then what would be the take home?? Also what is the tax rate percentage also are there any tax salary slabs??

Please help me with your expert advice; as I need to send my acceptance to my new employer.
Read more : Salary take home | Views : 933 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Prepaid sim card

Hi all,

Can anyone here recommend me a network which sells prepaid sim card? I will be staying at Port Louis. Are there any phone stores there where I can check out?

Thanks in advance!
Read more : Prepaid sim card | Views : 3699 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Cost of Wine and Champagen locally

I am getting married next month and want to know the costs of alcohol, as i know Rum is the main staple.

Will it be expensive as it will be impoted?

Please advise if you know.

Read more : Cost of Wine and Champagen locally | Views : 3825 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Nightlife in the North

We're going to Mauritius in October and wanted some recommendations for good clubs/bars in the Pereybere/Grand Bai area.

We aren't too into "techno" music and would prefer a more laid-back environment. We heard 'Banana Bar' was good and were hoping that someone could give us personal recommendations for similar bars/clubs.

Many thanks.

Read more : Nightlife in the North | Views : 863 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

question about moving to Mauritius

It has recently dawned on me that whilst speaking with my wife's brothers, who live in Italy where we spent Christmas, about house and land prices in Mauritius (my wife is Mauritian, I am British) that we could sell our house here in the South of France, where we moved from the UK 4 and a half years ago, and buy a house or two outright (I have seen, for example, two nice bungalows ...
Read more : question about moving to Mauritius | Views : 14055 | Replies : 45 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68612 • Total topics 9297 • Total members 9640