Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 21:11

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

The Residence, The Oberoi, Le saint Geran?

Experience of these hotels:
The Residence,
The Oberoi and
Le saint Geran?

Going to Mauritius in April and don't know yet where to stay. :roll:
If you have experince of these hotels, reply to my message. Thanks.
Read more : The Residence, The Oberoi, Le saint Geran? | Views : 878 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Le Mauricia

I am getting married at Le Mauricia on 22nd May 08 we have to use the hotel photographer. I was wondering if anyone has got married here and used the hotel photographer. Its just I cannot get any examples of his work and really want it for peace of mind.

Thank You
Chrissy and Stuart :roll:
Read more : Le Mauricia | Views : 611 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hilton Mauritius

Hello friends, I'll go to Mauritius on the second half part of august. I'm interesting in your opinions about Hilton Mauritius.

Read more : Hilton Mauritius | Views : 1673 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Mobile Phones in Mauritius

Hi All,

I just found this forum and it is great for answering all my little questions. We are going to Mauritius in October for two weeks and we are very excited we are staying Legends Hotel and getting married there as well. I have one question that I could not see the answer in the forum we would like to get a sim card to use while we are there as our service does ...
Read more : Mobile Phones in Mauritius | Views : 7172 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Guide to Electrical Standards in Mauritius (based on EU)

In reply to a question with regards to Mauritius power standards for domestic appliances and American appliance compatibility, the answer is NO!

Within the European Community (on which Mauritius is based on) the mains voltage is currently 230V +10/-6% (50Hz) between the LIVE and the NEUTRAL terminals, together with a separate protective EARTH terminal.

In USA two live (hot) wires each separately provide 120 volts (60 Hz) relative to the neutral wire and go to ...
Read more : Guide to Electrical Standards in Mauritius (based on EU) | Views : 3435 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Moving to Mauritius with tons of questions

Hello from Southern California,

I am an Asian who is currently live in USA with My husband and 2 years old son. My husband is going to re-locate to Mauritius soon. :cool:

I, like other Expats who has so many questions prior to the movingand wish someone could help to answer :) I read all the furum all the way back to page 23 but still could ...
Read more : Moving to Mauritius with tons of questions | Views : 3777 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Is it good at the end of March?

Hello everyone! We are going to Mauritius at 27th March for 5 nights! Will the weather be good for swimming and other sea activities or it will be raining cats and dogs? Is it better to rent a car or a moto to explore the island? We have already booked a hotel at Troux-aux-Biche, is it a nice place to stay? I need yours answers!!!

Thank you for the great site! ...
Read more : Is it good at the end of March? | Views : 2985 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

going to mautirius

Hi everyone, if you are thinking of a tropical holday dont be put off by costly air travel and luxury resorts, beautiful Mauritius has lots of comfortable low cost places to stay, and you get to meet the "real" people, if you are booking air fares go direct to air mauritius they often have very very cheap deals like companion fares saving lots of money research your destination and look for family stays or b&b. ...
Read more : going to mautirius | Views : 788 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

What is the weather like during May??

I am visiting Mauritius during the first 2 weeks of May and staying on the East side - already booked so cannot change.
I have heard that it can get quite windy and rainy on the East side at that time.
Is this true? What does "quite windy"actually mean??
I am slightly concerned!!

Your help is much appreciated.

Read more : What is the weather like during May?? | Views : 1254 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

PADI sites

Does anyone know of any PADI sites for diving??
Read more : PADI sites | Views : 707 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642