Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 23:40

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

MUR or EUR .....

Which would be the preferred currency for drawing salary in Mauritius - MUR or EUR ....

Read more : MUR or EUR ..... | Views : 732 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Considering moving into the island..... important info reqd

I have got a job offer in Muritius & I am considering to move into the island.

I would like to know about the hospital facilities in mauritius, especially about Maternity hospitals. Answers to my below questions and any additional information on this regard would be of much help to me.

1. Does Mauritius have a good Maternity hospital(s)
2. Would the hospital be equipped with adequate modern facilities (like ultrasound, scanning, 4d scan ...

Trip 2 MRU

Hi all,

I plan to visit Mauritius on 20th May 08 with my wife. i have got a package deal with klondike hotel, flic-en-flac. can any of you help me with this hotel? as i dont see it on any maps on websites. some reviews will help.

also, where can i do the undersea walk(who operates the activity). i have tried hard 2 search on the web but no websites pop-up, only people expressing their ...
Read more : Trip 2 MRU | Views : 799 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

The Klondike

My husband and I are returning to Mauritius in July. Decided this time to stay in Flic en Flac. Stayed in Grand Baie first time at The Veranda, wonderful. Any recent reports on The Klondike ???

Mauritius, a great place to holiday...............hubby was born there and in 2006 we returned after he had been away for 46 yrs. Now we return. thanks
Read more : The Klondike | Views : 886 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Tourist visas, re-entry and a few other q's

I am planning on spending 2-3 months per year in Mauritius if possible. Certaingly 2-3 months in the first instance, hopefully around July/August 2008.

I did find the government website ( fairly useful in answering some of my questions, but hopefully others with experience may be able to help me?

Does the government permit multiple entries for tourists? Say I was to spend 2-3 months in the Republic ...
Read more : Tourist visas, re-entry and a few other q's | Views : 877 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

my trip to mauritius - le Preskil

I was in Mauritius 2-9th april. We stayed at Le Preskil, near the airport blue bay - and Mahebourg. 7 days is too short to really explore and discover the Island and relax. It was HOT - fantastic, and we got amazing suntans. The east coast breeze was wonderful and cooling.
The Hotel was very nice, but we had a garden unit, which was disappointing as we expected a sea view. Otherwise the hotel ...
Read more : my trip to mauritius - le Preskil | Views : 1401 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Weather in April-May

I am going to Mauritius in the last days of April and I'm staying until 5 May. I was wondering how is the weather in these two months?
It will be ok for swiming & co in the ocean?Will it be a lot of rain?
I hope that some of you could answer these question.

Best Regards,
Claudiu :-)
Read more : Weather in April-May | Views : 2010 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Weather and small babies in May!!

Urgent advice needed!!!!
We are travelling to Mauritius in early May staying on the East side.
We just wanted some advice or reassurance on firstly the weather at that time of year and secondly whether it is a good time for a small baby (humidity wise etc).

We are so looking forward to our holiday but can't help feeling a little anxious on both these fronts.

Your advice would be so much appreciated!!

Also, ...
Read more : Weather and small babies in May!! | Views : 897 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hello & a few questions

Hello all

Just a couple of questions as were visiting Mauritius in 10 days, I found the answer to quite a few searching the forum.

What type of adapter do we need to convert a UK plug?

Is there anywhere that does power boat rides/charter?

What will the sea temperature be at the end of the month?

Are there any must do restaurants around Le Saint Geran?

Read more : Hello & a few questions | Views : 1291 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Calling Out Gamers..

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to buy a video game console like xbox 360 somewhere around Port Louis? And the most complete electronic store to buy computer, notebook, and even mobile phone?
Thank you so very much!
Read more : Calling Out Gamers.. | Views : 654 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635