Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:54

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Need suggestion ; school

Dear Forum

I thought i changed the subject (was: hello from Jakarta) to be more specific.

My husband has been in Mauritius since last Wednesday. From the emails he sounded very happy and excited. Too bad the cellphone provider he has there cannot connect with ours in Jakarta.

Right now he is busy to look for a school for our daughters. The company has registered them to IPS (international preparatory school) at the northern part ...
Read more : Need suggestion ; school | Views : 1768 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Foreign Medical Doctor to Practice in Mauritius

Hello All...

I've been too excited to be relocated into Mauritius in a very near future, from my working place, to setup new environment, business, and offices in Mauritius. i:()

I've also been reading postings here and very much helpfull, information from all of you guys... I'm impressed that this forum can help us alot, to be made well-informed about relocation to Mauritius.

I have a family ...
Read more : Foreign Medical Doctor to Practice in Mauritius | Views : 25054 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Any canadian family with kids living in the north?

Hello, I am new on this forum and would like to possibly meet families
Canadian family moving very soon in Mauritius with kids , would like to know if there are some canadian or american families living there with school age kids. What are your challenges, how the kids cope with the change, tv shows etc,

Thanks a lot for your answers
Read more : Any canadian family with kids living in the north? | Views : 659 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Saint Geran

All I can say is its fantastic!
Read more : Le Saint Geran | Views : 1501 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Custom's and entry control at the Mauritius Airport

Hello! I am Devora, a woman of Bulgaria! In July, 2008 I will visit a Mauritius for the first time. My visit would be personal. I have a letter of invitation from someone in Mauritius and round-trip ticket, and passport of course. I will fly with Air France.

Would anyone of all you be so kind to give me an info about Mauritius Airport custom's and entry control just before to be granted with 14 ...
Read more : Custom's and entry control at the Mauritius Airport | Views : 3485 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Tax & Cost of living

I'm from India and have an offer from a company in Mauritius. I need to get back to them on my acceptance by the 23rd of May.

I don't know anyone in mauritius and hope that this forum will be of help.

Two things I need to know:

1. How much is the tax that I will have to pay? The present package offered is: 1,350,338.57 MUR

2. I smoke, I drink and i'm ...
Read more : Tax & Cost of living | Views : 1413 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

1 Week in Mauritius

This is kevin from China, I'm visiting Mauritius since 17/05 to 23/05 at Port louise, any suggestions for the best place in your country as I have no ideas at all?

Read more : 1 Week in Mauritius | Views : 766 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Studying at Mauritius in August

Hello, i am going to Mauritius in August to study there for a semester. Is anybody also there for studying. Looking for a person with who i can share a flat.
Read more : Studying at Mauritius in August | Views : 607 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

need of nurses-volunteering???

Hi to everyone,

i m a nurse from germany and i visit the forum from time to time, it is really interesting and helpful. thank you very much to share your knowlegde and ideas.
i would like to come over to mauritius next winter (2008-09).
i would be very pleased to get some informations about work there. as i said already , i m a nurse, working at an icu in germany. I would love ...
Read more : need of nurses-volunteering??? | Views : 715 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Hello from Jakarta

I just registered and tried to browse through some postings; found them very informative :-)

My husband is assigned to work in Mauritius for the next 2 yrs. He'll be leaving on the 28th this month and I (hopefully) will join him early August, along with our 2 daughters (9 & 6 yo). We really look forward to start our life in Mauritius

I have tons of ...
Read more : Hello from Jakarta | Views : 662 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642