Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 14:14

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

cost of living in mauritius for a couple

i have a job offer in mauritius for 40000MR/month plus.this is salary is enough for a couple
Read more : cost of living in mauritius for a couple | Views : 2643 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Hey guys!!! flying to Mauritius on 27th june...

Hey !!!

I am Anupam from India...I would flying to Mauritius on 27th june.... I would be new to this place...
Any one is travelling on these dates!!!!
Which would be good places for travelling ???
I am a Musician .. I play indian Drums(TABLA). any one can help me to know about any music school there???

Read more : Hey guys!!! flying to Mauritius on 27th june... | Views : 1003 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

not much to say?

Hey, its all gone very quiet suddenly!!!

Must be the low season in Mauritius. I notice not many people on the beach when I go for my morning constitution!!

I feel like I am on my own on the beach, Is it something I have done to empty the beach on my arrival.

Johnjoe20 Pereybere
Read more : not much to say? | Views : 1444 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Japanese Hair Straigtening Salon

Hi, would a.o. have a good adress of a Hair Salon in Mts that does Japanese hair straigtening/hairbonding? What products do they use and how much does it cost? Thanks in advance.
Read more : Japanese Hair Straigtening Salon | Views : 716 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Irish Club or Meeting

Hi I am interested in starting up an Irish Club, (even a UK one)
for anyone to join.

The theme would be Irish- music - photos, and you name it and I will add in in!

You don't have to be Irish to join - just interested in Irish culture and good stout.

Read more : Irish Club or Meeting | Views : 977 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

English Speaking Meetings / Friends ( for a Irishman)

Hi All,

I have semi-retired in Mauritius , coming to live her permanently in November 2007. My wife is from Mauritius and I have been coming here for over 30 years.
I am from Dublin, but worked in the Uk for 40 years.
I am looking for English Speaking People to talk with as my French and Creole is not up to conversation standard.

I have a lot of interests, and I teach IT/ICT at ...
Read more : English Speaking Meetings / Friends ( for a Irishman) | Views : 1278 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Diamonds in Mauritius

HI There

I'm planning a trip the Mauritus in July and am will propose to my lady whilst there. I have heard that you can get really good deals on diamonds . Has anyone else bought a diamond there? Is it recommended?
Thanks in advance for any help

Read more : Diamonds in Mauritius | Views : 1088 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Need suggestion ; school

Dear Forum

I thought i changed the subject (was: hello from Jakarta) to be more specific.

My husband has been in Mauritius since last Wednesday. From the emails he sounded very happy and excited. Too bad the cellphone provider he has there cannot connect with ours in Jakarta.

Right now he is busy to look for a school for our daughters. The company has registered them to IPS (international preparatory school) at the northern part ...
Read more : Need suggestion ; school | Views : 1768 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Foreign Medical Doctor to Practice in Mauritius

Hello All...

I've been too excited to be relocated into Mauritius in a very near future, from my working place, to setup new environment, business, and offices in Mauritius. i:()

I've also been reading postings here and very much helpfull, information from all of you guys... I'm impressed that this forum can help us alot, to be made well-informed about relocation to Mauritius.

I have a family ...
Read more : Foreign Medical Doctor to Practice in Mauritius | Views : 25036 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Any canadian family with kids living in the north?

Hello, I am new on this forum and would like to possibly meet families
Canadian family moving very soon in Mauritius with kids , would like to know if there are some canadian or american families living there with school age kids. What are your challenges, how the kids cope with the change, tv shows etc,

Thanks a lot for your answers
Read more : Any canadian family with kids living in the north? | Views : 659 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68603 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638