Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 20, 2016 23:37

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

swim with dolphins by respecting their environmemt

Swim with the dolphins Thats what i propose in Mauritius.
Read more : swim with dolphins by respecting their environmemt | Views : 3532 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

politician salary increase

sorry it's in france, but i think everybody can read the chart

Les salaires officiels des parlementaires

not bad, in one go! :shock:
Read more : politician salary increase | Views : 2735 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Hi as promised, I've been surfing the web and collecting information from a few websites which advise people on the best places to visit in the different parts of the island. All information/pictures might be under copyright laws and will be properly tagged under courtesy in due time.
We will start with the Eastern regions as a response to one of our forum questions from somebody coming to visit the island for 2 weeks. I'm ...
Read more : MAURITIUS PLACES OF INTEREST - Under Construction* | Views : 1902 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi everyone

My partner and I are planning on getting married in Mauritious in July 2009, and we are loking forward to that as well as the whole experience.

We have heard that is is possible to observe wild dolphins off the coast, and maybe even swim with them.

Does anyone have any further details of this and any other essential experiences we should consider on our trip?

Many thanks,

Read more : Dolphins | Views : 783 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Flying out in 3 weeks

I am flying out to mauritius in 3 weeks. I am staying at the Ambre on the east coast.
Can anyone tell me of the places to visit, eat at, and how best to get around the island. (I have heard that scooters are a good option.)
many thanks
Read more : Flying out in 3 weeks | Views : 1890 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

news forum, what do you think.

in the german section we have now a news forum, do you think we should do something like that in the english section too?

would be just for news on mauritius, what ever the news are.
what do you think?
Read more : news forum, what do you think. | Views : 770 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

I plan to relocate to Mauritus and apply for an occupational permit as self employed. Even though I have sufficient funds I want to start with an initial investment of USD 50,000/- . I have travel and tours experience can I start a small office with that funds or rent a car. Guys with your exprience what other fruitful business can I start with usd 50,000/-.
Can I also take employment incase if I am ...
Read more : BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES | Views : 16582 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Nature Walk, Hiking, Trekking, Trail Running in Mauritius

Trekking in Mauritius
Yanature Adventure

Yanature is the reference in terms of Hiking, Trekking and Trail Running on the island, with the access to private and exclusive properties.
Yan is mountaineering in Mauritius guiding each trip personally in the most exclusive sights.
Yan provide a choice of four different styles of outdoor excursions:

Nature Walk:
Trail Running:

1. Yanature Nature Walk takes place on 4x4 tracks and the two hrs trips are well ...
Read more : Nature Walk, Hiking, Trekking, Trail Running in Mauritius | Views : 4121 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Hi there

We're coming to Mauritius next week for our honeymoon. Really looking forward to being there.

I was wondering about the money situation. It is better to get Rupees or Euro's? I get conflicting info in the UK.

It is easy to get Euro's in the UK but not Rupees. Usually when I go abroad I use an ATM/cash machine locally on arrival. Are these readily available in Mauritius? Do they charge a small ...
Read more : Money | Views : 846 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

cost of living in mauritius for a couple

i have a job offer in mauritius for 40000MR/month plus.this is salary is enough for a couple
Read more : cost of living in mauritius for a couple | Views : 2642 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68584 • Total topics 9290 • Total members 9631