Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 0:12

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Moving to Mauritius- some queries???

Hi I am moving to Mauritius soon and wanted to check a couple of things:

How much do you think I will pay for a 3 bedroom apartment or house near Grand Baie??
My partner is a plumber- would he be able to get work in Mauritius?
Do you get international television- especially UK football??

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Read more : Moving to Mauritius- some queries??? | Views : 1456 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

can some one give me names of O and A level International girl schools
Read more : SCHOOLS | Views : 5320 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Driving in MAURITIUS.

Recently been to Mauritius and Had an amazing holiday. I strongly recommend you to drive and go around the island. You can really capture great shots at different times of the day. My favourite shots were at Tamarin at sunset.
Driving is safe but just be careful as it can get quite busy in the morning during peak hours. You can find a few car rental companies but also always book with a registered ...
Read more : Driving in MAURITIUS. | Views : 4923 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

website deseigner

Who knows a good website deseigner ??????
Read more : website deseigner | Views : 668 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi, I am due to visit your beautiful country. Is it better to bring travellers cheques with me or purely cash. I am only coming for a holiday.
Read more : currency | Views : 1849 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

move to Mauritius for 1 year

Hi there,

My name is Marcel i'm 20 yrs old and I'm planning on moving to Mauritius for approx 1 year.

I don't know what the situation is if i am allowed to stay in Mauritius for up to 1 year as a self employed. I'm a professional online poker player. I make USD 5,000/month more or less, depending on the number of hours i invest.

I'm interested in renting an apartment near the beach ...
Read more : move to Mauritius for 1 year | Views : 3242 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

visiting from Australia

Hi there

First time on here so here goes!!

My husband and I are going to Mauritius for 3 weeks in August, I have an Australian Passport and my husband a UK one, will we need visas? Also does anyone know how many Aussie Dollars to the MUR?? How expensive is it there for food and drinks? Can I take UK pounds and change them up or should we just use the ATMs at the ...
Read more : visiting from Australia | Views : 737 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Exchanging currency

I have read somewhere (I now can't find where) that it is better value to exchange UK pound into Rupees when at the airport because the exchange rate is better. At the moment I can get 49.6 rupees to £1. Does anyone know whether it is better to wait until at Mauritius?
Also should I get rupees or US dollars? (another question sorry)
many thanks
Read more : Exchanging currency | Views : 1870 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Benny Hinn in Mauritius

news? a bit late, i just wanted to post that Benny Hinn been in Mauritius.

i did not know that he is so famous, not only in Mauritius, seems to be very welcome in most african country's.
i feel a bit astonished in seeing this.
anybody know's, how many people went to see him?
Read more : Benny Hinn in Mauritius | Views : 2826 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Ambre Hotel

I am going to be visiting Mauritius in a couple of weeks and I am staying at the Ambre Hotel. Has anyone got any information on what the hotel is like?
many thanks
Read more : Ambre Hotel | Views : 2094 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68584 • Total topics 9290 • Total members 9632