Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 19:53

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Some basic important questions for coming!

HELLO to all at first, and greetings from Greece!
Iam going to come to Mauritius this sesson and have questions...although
i take some ansewrs from forum.
please inform me when you have more tourist activity in the island?and
when is the best weather period, without so many rains and winds,cause i want to make sea sports every day,i like snorkeling, is possible for someone to swim in deeper waters like 10-30meters deep,what about sharks..and ...
Read more : Some basic important questions for coming! | Views : 1055 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Fishing kayak in Mauritius

Hi, I want to bring my fishing kayak (and possibly 3 or 4 extras) to fish off the coast of Mauritius. We fish about 1km from shore. What permits etc would I need? Is it recommended? Are there any other guys with fishing kayaks? Can you supply contact details of the relevant authority I should contact?
I thank you in advance.
Read more : Fishing kayak in Mauritius | Views : 1729 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Obtaining visa of MRU sitezen from the Embassy not in MRU

Hello everyone!

I would be vety thankful if someone know and wish to share what is the way a native of Mauritius to obtain visa from an Embassy that is not located in Mauritius ? For example, there is no Canadian Embassy in Mauritius. How the natives apply and are granted with visa for Canada ? Should they apply online, through Mauritian officials or they should go to the first closest Canadian Embassy ? Thanks ...
Read more : Obtaining visa of MRU sitezen from the Embassy not in MRU | Views : 1536 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Visiting the forest...

Hi there,
I will be going to Mauritius with my wife for the holidays in the next several months (haven't still deceided the date) and besides all the nice activities that are offered on the island, I would love to visit the National park and the rainforests in Mauritius. I love to take pics of the insects, especially butterflies...
I guess it wouldn't be very wise to go alone, so who could I contact for ...
Read more : Visiting the forest... | Views : 787 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Transport Le Coco Beach to Trou aux biches

Please can someone tell me whether there is a buss service from Le Coco Beach Hotel to Trou aux biches?
SHould I make my own way to other towns or is there a direct route?
Read more : Transport Le Coco Beach to Trou aux biches | Views : 609 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Bill posting

From Le Matinal 1st September, 2008
"At the initiative of the ministry of Tourism, a vast campaign against illegal posters has been launched at the end of last week. The campaign, called " Décoller, pas coller" which is being conducted throughout the island, has been launched by the minister of Tourism, Xavier Luc Duval"

The irony isn't lost here that the vast majority of posters which cause visual pollution across the island are from political ...
Read more : Bill posting | Views : 3144 | Replies : 3 | Forum : News from Mauritius

baby cots and highchairs.....

we are due to fly to Mauritius in december for one month with my mother and father inlaw and our three children. I am wanting to get information about purchasing or hiring cot, pram and highchair for my now 8 month old.

i am hoping to get websites, email addresses or prices and places as a matter of urgency. We are not staying in resorts or hotels as we will be with family and ...
Read more : baby cots and highchairs..... | Views : 810 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Creole Online Dictonary

find below a nice little online dict creole to english from a hungarian guy:

Read more : Creole Online Dictonary | Views : 3080 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi Can you please let me know if you have non-professional football matches/leagues that anyone can join?
My partner plays 5 a side football in the UK and would like to carry this on upon arrival in Mauritius. If you know if any around Grand Baie please forward the details.

Much appreciated.

Claire i:()
Read more : Football | Views : 654 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Search accomodation for 2-3 months

I'm going to Mauritius in October 2008 in order to work several months with children on a media project. This will take place in the "Centre d'Education des Enfants Mauriciens" (Vacoas).

Does anybody know an accomodation for me for 2-3 months in Vacoas or nearby? Are there some other tipps I have to know absolutely?

Read more : Search accomodation for 2-3 months | Views : 1539 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643