Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 18:49

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

I am from Northgermany and I want to merry a maurician girl from 22 to 30 years.

I am 44 please write me to

Thank you
Read more : marriage | Views : 638 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Less Expemsive Accomodation.

This Blikkies from Namibia again.Due to my planning arrangements soon to the island of Mauritius,and with some financial straign , I am truely looking for cheaper accomodation, paying in Rupees.Overnight stay for a bed, shower, toilet then.
No luxuary at all.A safe clean haven.If any one can guide me to such a place ar have the adress to such a place, please contact me directly at

Thanks.Much appreciated.Even a ...
Read more : Less Expemsive Accomodation. | Views : 834 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Greetings for Namibia

Blikkies here from from the capital of Namibia.Hallo to all the Mauritians.Want to wish you all a great and merry 2009.You can be proud of your most famous tropical haven.Visited Mauritius twice this year and planning to do business with Mauritius in 2009.This is why I want to ask you as Mauritians, what kind kind of business in a small scale you want to see there and what would you be intereted business wise to ...
Read more : Greetings for Namibia | Views : 513 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Has any one done their degree in that subject and which is the best University.
Read more : JOURNALISM AND MASS MEDIA | Views : 650 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Campground wanted

I want a nice campground in Mauritius.
Please help me if you can. Just tell me good places.

Thanks very much !
Read more : Campground wanted | Views : 760 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Cyclone Season 2880-2009

here are the names for the upcoming cyclone season:
List of names for the 2008-2009
NAMES - Provided by

ASMA- Mauritius

BERNARD - Seychelles

CINDA - Mozambique

DONGO - Malawi

ERIC - France

FANELE - Swaziland

GAEL - Madagascar

HINA - Mauritius

IZILDA - Mozambique

JADE - France

KAGO - Botswana

LlSEBO - Lesotho

MAGOMA - Comoros

NEWA - Tanzania

OWAMI - Swaziland

PULANE Lesotho

QOLlSouth Africa

RUTE - Malawi

SAMA - Namibia

TSHOLO - ...
Read more : Cyclone Season 2880-2009 | Views : 1450 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Non-Venomous Snake

Can anyone tell me the name of the snake that i saw whilst on holiday. The caddie said it was called something like Cooli .. something, might have been cooliac, i can't remember. It was about 2 feet long, thin (as thick as my finger) and black. Grateful for any information on it.

Many thanks
Read more : Non-Venomous Snake | Views : 2302 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Weather Belle Mare

We are travelling to Mauritius and staying 15 Feb to 1 Mar 2009, can you please tell me what we can expect the weather to be like at that time of year. Will I need to bring an umbrella!!

Thank you
Read more : Weather Belle Mare | Views : 676 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Sea Fishing

Sorry! I posted this on introduce yourself by mistake-Newbe!
Hi Guys.
I am lucky enough to be staying Bel ombre from Dec 13 with my son (14) and would like to do some big fishing. I can see its a bit of a regular Q but can anyone recommend the best method? I can book through the posh hotel but I would rather my foldies went to an honest local than to an hotel group. ...
Read more : Sea Fishing | Views : 930 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Computer field Salary

Hello...Can u help me to know the base salary of computer fields jobs??Like for a network computer technician for instance??
Read more : Computer field Salary | Views : 1493 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68617 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642