Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 18:16

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Schooling in Mauritius

Heya, im hoping someone can maybe help me out..

I have a cousin who is mauritian, born in mauritius and lives in curepipe. Looking at putting him into a private school. At the moment looking at St Patricks i think its called.

I will be his sponser, but does anyone know how i would pay them, in terms of the method. I dont suppose they can take the money from my uk account can they? ...
Read more : Schooling in Mauritius | Views : 870 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi. Live Mauritius + offer boat excursions

I live here in Mahebourg and we do offer boat trips from the Hotel Le Preskil and Pointe Jerome . If you would like to get an idea pls visit our web site and/or send me an e-mail for additional information. e-mail
Looking forward to hearing from you. ...
Read more : Hi. Live Mauritius + offer boat excursions | Views : 833 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

downtime from forum

we will get a new server on saturday or sunday. i will close the forum at this time and it could be happen, that you want get to our website for quite some time. as we have to change dns setting.

hope all will be fine later.
cross your fingers :wink)
Read more : downtime from forum | Views : 2767 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News from Mauritius

ADSL prices decrease on 1st March 2009!

A nice blog post from media guru.

and here is the official orange report Avec Orange et My.T, passons à la vitesse supérieure

i hope that we will get really more speed here =)
Read more : ADSL prices decrease on 1st March 2009! | Views : 815 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Weather in May

I'm new to the forum. My fiancee and me are planning to go to Mauritius in May for our honeymoon. It would be from the 11th to the 22nd of May. I have a friend who went in July and had good weather, but then again I have read posts in other forums from people who were there in May and felt cheated by the weather.
Since there are people here who actually live ...
Read more : Weather in May | Views : 1665 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Moving to Mauritius

Hi there

My family and I are moving to Mauritius I urgently require help or advise on renting a house and getting my kids into school. My husband is based in Port Louis, which will be the best suburb to settle in.

Also what rental can I expect to pay for a 3 bedroom house. :lol:
Read more : Moving to Mauritius | Views : 914 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Join a Cause for Air Mauritius - Our National Airline

In what are fast becoming the most challenging of times across the world, we’d like to invite all our associates, friends and family and most importantly all fellow Mauritians to take a minute to this cause and with a bit of positive thinking and we might make a difference.

At present, with this recession which is affecting the whole world, Solidarity is mandatory in this precarious time amongst us Mauritians.

This group recognises the Value ...
Read more : Join a Cause for Air Mauritius - Our National Airline | Views : 704 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

importing a car

Hi its me again, I am looking for some info on importing a car into Mauritius. I have a 1974 porsche 914-6 which I would like to bring with me and have been told that this could be a problem.
Read more : importing a car | Views : 626 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Rental Flic en Flac

Hi, can anyone give me the names or sites for companys who do long term rentals in Flic en Flac. I am moving to Mauritius mid may
Read more : Rental Flic en Flac | Views : 1213 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

are there some B2B websites in mauritius

hi,i am from china,i wonder if there are some B2B websites in mauritius just like alibaba.i work in a trade company as a marketing assistant,
we can supply many product made in china,such as candle, wax,bean sprout machine,potato chip,bean vermicelli,peanut,canned food,fruit jelly,cookies,T-shirt,jeans,toy,clothes hanger and so on.if you need some product made in china,please feel free to contact us.thanks!

I am always online in daytime,so you can find me easily
Read more : are there some B2B websites in mauritius | Views : 742 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636