Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:26

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

How much rain at the moment

I am arriving on 4th April somewhere to the north (La Victoria) for 2 week vacation. What is weather like at the moment?
Read more : How much rain at the moment | Views : 848 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Night life

Hi CFB Again

Planning our trip now, me and our best friend have to attend a weeding (fine)

however we will fish every day

we are staying at Legends hotel in the North West

Is it local to any good bars to get away from the hotel ? or a short taxi drive?

we are going to be there in June (i know the weather is not going to be great) but who cares !! ...
Read more : Night life | Views : 919 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Salary Expectation

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know what is the base salary for a BI Analyst role with 4 years experience in Mauritius. I got an offer in Mauritius and I dont know how much to quote and still its in open. Any Expats with this information on market conditions, can you please reply at the earliest.

Read more : Salary Expectation | Views : 1065 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

June 2009 Fishing

I was wondering if anyone can help on some info. Both me and a best mate are going to be staying at the Legends Hotel, North Est of the Island in June 09.

Does anyone know if we can fish from the beach near buy, or rent small boats our selfs for the day and go out fishing on the reefs ?

We plan to fish every day, we will book a few deep ...
Read more : June 2009 Fishing | Views : 757 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Is anyone looking for a villa for long term rental?

I can offer a brand new house near beach La Preneuse, which is Black River (Tamarin area)

The house has 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. All rooms are decent sizes and airconditionned (Panasonic the quiet ones!).
Wooden parquet floors upstairs, and clean neutral colours downstairs.
The house is furnished and Im offering Satellite TV and internet in the package. The rent is 35000 Rupees. ...
Read more : VILLA TO RENT IN BLACK RIVER | Views : 673 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Migrating to Mauritius

We are a business house based in INDIA involved in Trade Exhibitions, Event Management, Restaurant etc we wish to start a branch office / restaurant in Mauritius, can any one guide us as to how we can go ahead with it??

We wish to start with a smaller initial investment of US $ 50000 and then as business expands we can invest further.

Is permenant residency possible after initial period of stay????
Read more : Migrating to Mauritius | Views : 1050 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Home schooling ~ ANYONE???????

Ok, so I noticed there have been plenty of views of this thread...but no one has ANY info for me at all?????

Please, if there is anyone on this forum who homeschools, or knows of anyone on the island who homeschools, please pm me or send me an email at

I really need to find out information regarding homeschooling before we continue pursuing our immigration to Mauritius.

So any ...
Read more : Home schooling ~ ANYONE??????? | Views : 862 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi, I recently moved to Mauritius. I am looking for a flat- 1/2 Bedroom (rental) in Curepipe. Can anyone give me contacts of any rental comapny or how to search for classified?
Read more : Help | Views : 538 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi, Can anyone advise on why everything in Mauritius, especially in touristic places that price are shown only in Euros. It is in my belief that this is illegal. Also why when you go out for dinner for example, the price shown on the menu is without VAT. Which means that when you receive
your bill the VAT is added on top. As far as I know all prices should be fixed. Also i think ...
Read more : euros | Views : 756 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Holiday Home in Mauritius

Help! We are looking at buying a holiday home in Mauritius and we're looking at a property in this new development ( We have searched the internet and read as much as we can on Mauritius but everything we read obviously only promotes the island.

We're looking for people who have personal experiences of buying property in Mauritius and insider knowledge of the island.

We'd like to know things ...
Read more : Holiday Home in Mauritius | Views : 1071 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68602 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638