Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:59

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Pictures of Mauritius

hi all,

I have just created an online picture gallery on mauritius, . I want to know what you guys think of it?? I have tried to show the island from my personal point of view.. dunno if it works or not.

Btw, this is my first time me designing a website, so don't worry too much if the site itself is a bit lame, therez still lots ...
Read more : Pictures of Mauritius | Views : 1428 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hello, I really need to transalate a msg that has been sent to me, i assume it's in creole language, so can someone please help me?

Slt e,ts eno2 mits an ni-balance b nga alina?tsis ina fa manao cou2 kel d tng d bnui e.
Read more : Transalation | Views : 462 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Looking for a native English-French translator – work from h

Looking for a native English-French translator – work from home!

I'm looking for a Native English and French translator for a translation of a text of around 100 pages from English to French.

The requirements:
• The total project consists of about 100 pages to be translated from English to French.
• Please note that this text it is meant to be published for thousands of people to read it, accordingly
the translation should be ...

What could you tell me about Tamarin? Is it a good area, etc?

I know the popular areas are Grand Baie and Flic and Flac, how does Tamarin measure up to them?

Read more : Tamarin | Views : 826 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Dear General Manager,

Good morning!

Would you like to increase your market share and profit during this financial crisis? Now, you can!

Now you can increase your sales by introducing our high performance generator at very lower price.We are professional manufacturer of diesel generators which are the cooperation outcome of CUMMINS, DEUTZ, PERKINS,DOOSAN DAEWOO together with the world famous generator LEROY SOMER, STAMFORD. Please visit our website for ...
Read more : SUNSHINE GENERATOR ENSURE YOUR POWER ON! | Views : 1387 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

NGOs Mauritius

I'm an Australian lawyer about to move to Mauritius for 2 - 3 months and wanted to use some of my time volunteering for an NGO. I have had some trouble finding much information about Mauritian NGOs on the net. Anyone know of a good NGO that could use some help that isn't the World Bank (who doesnt accept volunteers)?
Read more : NGOs Mauritius | Views : 3144 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Car rental in Mauritius

Does anyone have a good contact?

My husband is leasing a car (don't know the make and model), nothing fancy, for MUR 18000. I think it is a bit expensive.

What do you think?
Read more : Car rental in Mauritius | Views : 1471 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

just for information , to apply for occupational visa as self employed, what kind of business on small scale can generate MUR 600,000 per year and how much in USD would be the initial investment. For self employed can I do a business on partnership and if so , should both partners generate MUR 600,000 each.
Read more : OCCUPATIONAL PERMIT FOR SELF EMPLOYED | Views : 1079 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Entering Mauritius

Hello everybody. We are from Lithuania, and we are comming to Mauritius in 7th of May for 3 months. Can you tell us more about entering the country? Do we have to show our evidence of sufficient funds for 3 month stay? If yes, so how to do that? We can get an invitation letter from our mauritian friend, but can you tell us what it should be like? Is there any official form for ...
Read more : Entering Mauritius | Views : 1124 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

esl job oppertunities

I'm currently studying teaching english as a second langauge (esl) and was wondering if there was many job opportunities in that area for a native english speaker in mauritius. any one have any ideas? or heard of any job vacances in that field?

Any info on the topic would be great :he()
Read more : esl job oppertunities | Views : 790 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642