Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 20:46

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Music and Sound Equipment

Does anybody know of any music and sound equipment stores in Port Louis or anywhere else on the island. If so, please send me some contact details. Thanks
Read more : Music and Sound Equipment | Views : 1754 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

new here^_^

Hello everyone!! I'm Irene and new here in this forum... Glad to join here and meet new friends... Have a great day guys!!!
Read more : new here^_^ | Views : 2149 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Is there a províder in Mauritius who offers VOIP and local DID numbers?

Best regards

Read more : VOIP | Views : 689 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Aussie Moving to Mauritius - Working Permit

I'm an Aussie who will be moving to Mauritius in the next 2 months. I want to work when I get there but as I have never been to Mauritius before I will not have anyone to sponsor me.

I have tried contacting the Mauritian Embassy in Canberra to assist me with info about work permits but have received no response.

Can anyone please tell me what I would have to do to work there? ...
Read more : Aussie Moving to Mauritius - Working Permit | Views : 2520 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

currency to take

hi all just want to know what currency i should take with me to mauritius ?
i will bring a mixture of cash and cheques?

many thanks

Read more : currency to take | Views : 3841 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

New accomodation site on

Hi all,

we were not lazy these few last months :wink)
We created a new site

Click on the new icon on the right top of this site (bed and house - if you don't see it directly simply refresh your browser)
There you have a place where owners can publish their accommodation and holiday makers can inform themselves about bungalows and apartments for rent and book ...
Read more : New accomodation site on | Views : 1030 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

car hire in mauritius

hi of to mauritius for the first time in november and whilst there want to hire a car.
can anyone recommend somewhere to hire one from and what will i expect to pay.
any other useful info much appreciated

Read more : car hire in mauritius | Views : 842 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Filao apartments

hi i am of to mauitius in november but not booked anywhere yet just wanted to know if anyone has been to these appartments

any thoughts please

Read more : Le Filao apartments | Views : 2237 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Trekking in Mauritius

Trekking in Mauritius is picking up, and has become a new activity for the last five years with a great potential of trails, nature walks, hiking with different level ofdifficulties.
Some trails are in private properties where one should need special pass to get in; the best would be to contact a local guide, and most of other trails are in public places like in the National Park.
For more details please have a look ...
Read more : Trekking in Mauritius | Views : 1583 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

holidays in August

I would love to visit Mauritus but can only have holiays in August
Is the weather in the Grand Baie area good in August and is it a good place to go snorkelling/swimming etc?
from Tracie
Read more : holidays in August | Views : 697 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68617 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642