Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:58

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Hi everybody

It's time to introduce myself to all of you ...mauritians!
I'm thinking to relocate next year, I know the rules and the difficulties...
first of all the needed turnover for the permanent permit that is 5 times :pp) more than the one asked for obtaining the 3 years residence & work permit.

I'm from Rome but I live in the north of Italy from more than 10 ...
Read more : Hi everybody | Views : 2275 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

:wink) Hi ALL!
Allow us to introduce ourselves to your forum: We are Peter & Cheryl living in Amanzimtoti / South Africa and wishing to relocate to Mauritius. This has been our dream for several years now; the kids are all out of the house and independant and we now wish to make this our goal.
As you can imagine, there are a lot of questions that ...
Read more : NEW TO THE FORUM | Views : 2460 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

New Island Brand

I'm sure that you guys must have come across this on the news. Apparently we've got a nice logo as part of our rebranding.

I think it's a great design!

However, I don't fully understand why it's in French though? I thought English was the official language. My work colleagues, who are all british can read it though.

Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority Website

Post Office First Day Cover

Read more : New Island Brand | Views : 1220 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Restaurants in Mauritius

Going to Mauritius soon - very excited

Where to eat out in Mauritius? What are the costs of eating out in Mauritius?

Please help me find also bars and clubs in Mauritius
Read more : Restaurants in Mauritius | Views : 1263 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

well, i need accommodation for 4-6weeks in feb-mars

hi all

well, i've planned to spend 4-6 weeks in mauritius, starting begining of febuary, does anyone have good ideas for me?

at least 2 bedrooms, air condition, near grand baie of flick en flack, ty for answers :-)
Read more : well, i need accommodation for 4-6weeks in feb-mars | Views : 1001 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

New in Paradise

Greetings everyone, my story is long and it would be very strange for me to tell it here on forum, all i can say so far is that love is unpredictable and great and it makes us do things we thought we'll never be doing. I want to tell you that this forum is great and that i found things here which will really help me get in paradise and hopefully stay there. But i ...
Read more : New in Paradise | Views : 1921 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

hello newbie here

hi!!i am 24 yrs old from uk
looking to marry a european girl ..
Read more : hello newbie here | Views : 1386 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

looking for a european girl to marry

Any nice lady there ????
Read more : looking for a european girl to marry | Views : 3037 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

reg job opening in mauritius for company

cud anyone help me in finding out the profile of company. this is an engineering company who take up jobs on reverse engineering, piping for power plants, process plants using 3D-modelling tool-PDMS and Pipe Stress analysis.

my profile has been shortlisted and scheduled for interview.

kindly help me to know the revenue and present status of the company in this recession period.

and how much sal can ...
Read more : reg job opening in mauritius for company | Views : 1483 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

tailor dressmaker

Hi is there a tailor dressmaker near to paradise cove hotel thanks j..
Read more : tailor dressmaker | Views : 1145 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642