Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 22:25

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

ideas/businesses in mauritius

hello guys ,I am mohammed from England,hoping to move to mauritius permanently in about 10 years ,want to start up some small business ,any ideas or opportunities ????
Read more : ideas/businesses in mauritius | Views : 1718 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Video - Mauritius

Read more : Video - Mauritius | Views : 1058 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi from a newbie

G'day folks

I've just signed up and asked my first questions over on the English forums.

I'm Steve aka Invicta and am an ex pat Brit currently living in South Africa and contemplating a move to Mauritius.
Read more : Hi from a newbie | Views : 2463 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

A few questions from a newbie

Hi Folks,
My wife and I are ex pat Brits currently living in South Africa and are looking to move elsewhere. We haven't been to Mauritius yet and will come for a looksee before we make any decisions but before we go to the expense of a visit, I'd like to do some research and would welcome your comments and opinions on the following please.

We're both in our early 50s and in receipt of ...
Read more : A few questions from a newbie | Views : 1184 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

lets meet

Guys I am finally in Mauritius for almost 15 days and I would like to meet all you in this forum. If you guys can fix up a date on a weekend for a drink we can all meet either in Le sufferen Port Louis or any other place. Since I dont know any one here it would be an opportunity for me to make friends.

Read more : lets meet | Views : 3014 | Replies : 29 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Studio In Flic En Flac

Hi i'm looking for a studio to rent in flic en flac at a very affordable price for a long term period. I'm mauritian so please no tourist fare. If anyone has a room to rent too, you're welcome.
Read more : Studio In Flic En Flac | Views : 1686 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Hi everybody

It's time to introduce myself to all of you ...mauritians!
I'm thinking to relocate next year, I know the rules and the difficulties...
first of all the needed turnover for the permanent permit that is 5 times :pp) more than the one asked for obtaining the 3 years residence & work permit.

I'm from Rome but I live in the north of Italy from more than 10 ...
Read more : Hi everybody | Views : 2272 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

:wink) Hi ALL!
Allow us to introduce ourselves to your forum: We are Peter & Cheryl living in Amanzimtoti / South Africa and wishing to relocate to Mauritius. This has been our dream for several years now; the kids are all out of the house and independant and we now wish to make this our goal.
As you can imagine, there are a lot of questions that ...
Read more : NEW TO THE FORUM | Views : 2455 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

New Island Brand

I'm sure that you guys must have come across this on the news. Apparently we've got a nice logo as part of our rebranding.

I think it's a great design!

However, I don't fully understand why it's in French though? I thought English was the official language. My work colleagues, who are all british can read it though.

Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority Website

Post Office First Day Cover

Read more : New Island Brand | Views : 1219 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Restaurants in Mauritius

Going to Mauritius soon - very excited

Where to eat out in Mauritius? What are the costs of eating out in Mauritius?

Please help me find also bars and clubs in Mauritius
Read more : Restaurants in Mauritius | Views : 1261 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68584 • Total topics 9290 • Total members 9632