Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 16:08

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Global Warming

Hi Everyone everything of the best for 2010 may all your wishes come true.

I was watching a program on National Geographic relating to Global Warming. I have been to Mauritius many a times.

How will the rising sea levels affect Mauritius.
Read more : Global Warming | Views : 1050 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

UK Middlesex University in Mauritius

The UK Middlesex University opens doors in Mauritius.
A new Campus is located in Bonne Terre, Vacoas, but there is an admission office in Quatre - Bornes.
I have visited the Campus and I am impressed with the professional manner of the staff and organizational structure of education. The Campus in Mauritius starts with 6 programmes in February, 2010.
Admission is STILL OPEN!

More info here : and here
Read more : UK Middlesex University in Mauritius | Views : 3862 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Hi all, just a quick hello from the UK. Have been to Mauritius about 8 times, just found your website..... love the country, the people, the towns, the food, everything. Hoping to relocate there one day, my wife is a UK Mauritian with parents from Vacoas. We`ll be over next Christmas for 6 weeks and I`m counting down the days already !
Anyway, Happy New Year to you all.

Read more : New member | Views : 1633 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Hi all, I`m looking for advice on obtaining citizenship in Mauritius. I`m English, as is my wife, but she is also a Mauritian Citizen and Mauritian passport holder as both her parents are from Vacoas. We would eventually like to live in Mauritius but we are a little confused as to the process I need to go through. The info on the Mauritius government website is confusing, and conflicts with what we have been told ...
Read more : Citizenship | Views : 2506 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

New to the forum

Hi all,

My name is Steve and me and my partner Louise intend to book our wedding at Le Preskil, we intend to book tomorrow and so far i have yet to find any horror stories from this resort it looks awsome, any helpful tips and info would be more than welcome and much appreciated thanks.
Read more : New to the forum | Views : 1644 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Anyone know of a good florist?

Hi, i'm looking for a Florist in the north of the island for my wedding in April. Can anyone make any recommendations? Thanks
Read more : Anyone know of a good florist? | Views : 3612 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Please help if you can!

Hello everyone, i'm new to this site! I have a small Problem! My partner and i are coming to Mauritius in march 2010 to get married. The problem is up until recently i had hired a wedding planner, unfortunatly she is now un-able to do our wedding! We are managing to sort the paper work out ourselfs but we have the small problem of 15 guests joining us and i need to have enough tables, ...
Read more : Please help if you can! | Views : 738 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

What's the impact to travellers if there is a cyclone?

Dear everyone,

I am planning to spend a week in Mauritius in mid-February.
Just heard that February falls within the heavy cyclone season there.
What impact to my trip if there is a cyclone? Heard that all water activity will be stopped, right?
Would you recommend me to avoid going Mauritius in Feb?

Read more : What's the impact to travellers if there is a cyclone? | Views : 683 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Travel To Pointe Aux Cannoniers

Hi can anyone tell me pls what bus should i take to travel from port louis to pointe aux cannoniers and how much time it takes to get there. Thank you
Read more : Travel To Pointe Aux Cannoniers | Views : 791 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Re: Hello everyone.

Hello Typo,

Nice to have you on this forum. It was a bit surprising to find the website format change so drastically but it looks ok to be honest.

Good luck with your new responsibilities.

A few things:

1) Posting a reply. The smilies on the right hand side are so bulky that they use loads of space. As such, there is a big empty space ...
Read more : Re: Hello everyone. | Views : 1534 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643