Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:57

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Please help filling in the survey for Master thesis

Hi everybody,

I am a Master student at the School of Informatics (Lund University) and I am conducting a brief anonymous survey for the Master Thesis to study about user's privacy and risk taking on Social Networking Communities. If you could take five minutes to fill out the survey below, it would be invaluable help to me.

Here is a link to the survey:

Thank you so much ...
Read more : Please help filling in the survey for Master thesis | Views : 1249 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

heh, why here is so quiet?
Read more : silence | Views : 877 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi..require some help please

Hi Im Andrew, Myself and my partner are looking to get married next June, along with her sister and partner. We are at present looking at a few hotels, all over the island.

I was ondering if anyone can sugest a place to stay, we are looking at all inclusive resorts.....any help nd pointers would be gratefully recieved...

Many thanks
Read more : Hi..require some help please | Views : 1335 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Swimming CLUB

My son (8 year old) is looking for a reliable SWIMMING CLUB/s here in Mauritius to train and practice swimming.
Can anyone recommend me or share his/her experience ?
Where kids can practice this sport here ?

Thank you!

Read more : Swimming CLUB | Views : 2398 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Diego Garcia / Chagos: The dirty game continues ...

the UK government has now opened a new variant in the dirty game about the Chagos islands:

They want to declare the entire area into a marine reserve:

This would ensure that the Chagosians can't go back to their islands although they have won their case in front of a UK court !
Diego Garcia, the US military base of course would be nicely embedded into this ...
Read more : Diego Garcia / Chagos: The dirty game continues ... | Views : 2965 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News from Mauritius

wedding in mauritius

i am looking for some advice on a good time of year to get married in mauritius. i'm confused by all the sites i have looked on regarding climate.
i like hot sunny weather and don't want to get rained on, although i don't mind rain at night!!

please help if you can, any advice much welcomed
laura x
Read more : wedding in mauritius | Views : 1873 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Help understanding Mauritain society

Good day all,I'm a 3rd year marketing student from Johannesburg,South Africa and I'd very much appreciate your input regarding
an assignment I have regarding Mauritian society.

The brief is to launch Rooibos (a SAn herbal tea) in whatever market of our choice (we chose Mauritius) and therefore develop a concise marketing plan.Please answer the following for me if you can.

(a) Is tea drinking an integral part of Mauritians past time? Is there any group ...
Read more : Help understanding Mauritain society | Views : 1283 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Coco Beach becomes Long Beach

Sun Resorts presents Long Beach, its latest hotel development, at ITB

Long Beach, the exciting new hotel development of Sun Resorts on the Belle Mare Peninsula, on the east coast of Mauritius, with an opening planned for December 2010, has been presented at ITB, the world’s leading travel trade show.
Long Beach is an upbeat urban beach resort – vibrant, free and easy – with strong contrasts. Long Beach offers the best of both worlds: ...
Read more : Le Coco Beach becomes Long Beach | Views : 6691 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

forums look is changing...a bit

Sorry i did not post this in the english forum.
the german part been a little bit complaining about our forum renovation in december 09.
now we try to get the look and feel back, as it been before.
if you have any idea, how could we improve the forum, please let us know.
Read more : forums look is changing...a bit | Views : 818 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Residence permit - when?

I wish to ask expats married to a Mauritius spouse to share your experience.
It is about residence permit. How long have you been waiting to receive it? 3 months? six months? one year?
Is there a legal period the Passport and Immigration Office are obliged to obtain a residence permit?
When and how (by mail/in person, etc) have you received yours?
Thanks in advance!
Read more : Residence permit - when? | Views : 2712 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68598 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638