Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 22:44

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Suche deutschen Geistlichen auf Mauritius

Ich bin Journalistin aus Bayern und ab 29.Oktober für fast drei Wochen auf Mauritius. Ich bin beruflich dort, weil ich über die versch. Ethnischen Gruppen berichten werde. Deshalb suche ich einen deutschen Geistlichen und einen Hindu Priester?
Kann mir jmd helfen? Danke schonmal.
Read more : Suche deutschen Geistlichen auf Mauritius | Views : 2046 | Replies : 3 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Honeymoon from 31st May onwards

Hi all,

Can someone please help me! Were coming for our honeymoon next June, can someone please suggest me a good hotel where to stay for a good weather and also places of interest to visit in the vicinity of the hotel.

Looking forward to hear from someone :)
Read more : Honeymoon from 31st May onwards | Views : 965 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Weather in mauritius

I am all new to mauritius. I am going to mauritius next June, so in june is it winter? hows the weather in june? When are the months that most probably there will be a cyclone?
Read more : Weather in mauritius | Views : 1567 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Music Video Clip Filmed in Mauritius

Hi Guys

We are an Australian Hip Hop group who recently went to Mauritius at the start of the year to visit family. While we were there we filmed a video clip for our song *High Grade*. Take a look, click on the link below, and tell us what you think:
Read more : Music Video Clip Filmed in Mauritius | Views : 1907 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Domestic Water Pump anyone?

Hello everyone,

How are things?

There has been quite a few water shortages this week in the town of Rose-Hill and I was thinking of finally installing a pump and a tank to pump for a 3storey house.

Could anyone recommend me a good company which offers affordable price for the pump, tank and fittings?

Please let me know if you have done so yourself, what issues or what things I should look out for? ...
Read more : Domestic Water Pump anyone? | Views : 1679 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Another Newbie

I have just joined and am happy to join . love your forum this is worth to be on over here.
Read more : Another Newbie | Views : 1541 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Newbie for snorkeling friend

Hello all I'm new in here, i have a contract to one company for 2yrs so i must life in Mauritius for these times.
Actually I'm looking for friends who love Snorkeling, to spend my time here. Thank you

Read more : Newbie for snorkeling friend | Views : 1447 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Villa for Large Groups?

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to arrange a holiday to Mauritius for 12,possibly 13, adults and 3 children. We'd all love to have somewhere exclusively to ourselves but I'm having trouble finding places. Most of the villas I've found on-line are for around 10 people. It needs to have at least 8 rooms ideally.

If anyone can give me any links It'd be much appreciated!

We'd like to stay around the north of the island too. ...
Read more : Villa for Large Groups? | Views : 810 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mauritius Youth Plan Protests

Inspired by Arab Spring, Mauritius Youth Plan Protests
"Stop messing with our future" - these are the words written on the logo of a Facebook group in the Mauritius that is hoping to bring about social and political change in the small island just off of Africa's southern coast.
more here
Read more : Mauritius Youth Plan Protests | Views : 2674 | Replies : 1 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Downloading speed on Megaupload

Hi all,

Since the last crash of ADSL at Orange last wednesday , I have notice that my download speed from Megaupload does not goes faster than 2 - 3Kbps where I was used to have 40 - 60Kbps with a Myt 512K. Does anyone of you got the same problem?

I phone 8585 and was told ...
Read more : Downloading speed on Megaupload | Views : 1273 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68619 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642