Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 14:10

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

weather - south west of Island

We are visiting Maurtius betwen 17-28 April and all wetaher forecasts dont seems to show this part of the island - we are staying at the Heritage Awali.

Most weather forecasts show it going to rain the whole time we are there! We are getting married at the hotel.

Please can someoen addure me it wont rain the entire 11 days we are there. !!!!

Read more : weather - south west of Island | Views : 1016 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

wedding photographers

We are getting married at The Awali Heritage on the 23rd April , does anyone have any recommedations for photographers?

Thanks in advance

Read more : wedding photographers | Views : 890 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Cyclonic times?

Which (if any) is the best months to holiday in Mauritius?
Which are the cyclonic months (if any) ?

many thanks in advance,
Read more : Cyclonic times? | Views : 1964 | Replies : 1 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Car Import

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked before.

We're just pricing up imports to see weather it's worth bringing both of our cars to Mauritius. My wife is Mauritian so I'm aware of the returning citizens duty and tax breaks for their imports but what I'm unsure of is mine. I know the tax and duty amounts for a normal car but I've read somewhere that pick-ups don't attract so much duty and tax ...
Read more : Car Import | Views : 9849 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

I'm from New Zealand although have lived in the UK for the last 20 years. My wife (Mauritian) and our toddler and new baby due in May are planing on moving permanently to Mauritius in the next year or 2 as many of our family live there and since I make stand up paddleboards for a living Mauritius will be a nice location to be based from.

Looking forward to getting involved on the ...
Read more : Hi | Views : 1630 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Possibilities in Mauritius

Hallo All

I need to know if there is possibilities in Mauritius for business that requires little (a operation to be managed by husband &wife)input capital? Will we able to maybe purchase a businesses for $50-$100k. We are from South Africa and would like to establish ourselves in Mauritius.
Read more : Possibilities in Mauritius | Views : 934 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

rainy day activities

My (adult) son and I will be in Grand Baie starting this week from the 6th through the 13th of April and rain is forecast the whole time so it may not be the "vegetate by the beach" holiday we were thinking it would be. What are some recommended activities?
Read more : rainy day activities | Views : 1726 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Labor wages in Mauritius

Hi Can anyone help to find the labor wages in Mauritius paid for labor on monthly or hourly basis for a

- Construction site supervisor
- general foreman
- Electrical Foreman
- Mechanical Foreman
- Welder
- Electrician
- Unskilled construction labor
Read more : Labor wages in Mauritius | Views : 1375 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Relocating to Mauritius with Long Term Illness

Hi all,

I'm Jerry, this is my first post... I'm hoping someone here has been in, or knows of someone who has been in a similar situation to me or can offer any advise.

I've just interviewed for a job with a South African company based in Mauritius and if successful, it will see me relocating full time to Mauritius. Anyways, I hope it's okay, but I've got a few queries/requests for advise, so I'll ...
Read more : Relocating to Mauritius with Long Term Illness | Views : 935 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

LPG Gas filling stations on MRU

Hi, does anybody know, whether there are already Liquid gas (LPG) car filling stations available on the island?
like they say they have:
Vico Stations LPG Autofilling ... ces/retail

Apart from the normal "yellow gas bottles" depots?

Thanks for any infos and advice about use of LPG driven vehicles in MRU.

Read more : LPG Gas filling stations on MRU | Views : 1237 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68603 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638