Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:26

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

bike hire flic en flac

Can anyone advise if we can hire a bike Staying at sugar Beach but want to explore further Any maps available Please help

Read more : bike hire flic en flac | Views : 3464 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

hi from an intern from Holland

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Mauritius two weeks ago for an internship in Quatre Bornes, and I was wondering if there are excursions or anything like that organised for international students/interns, as I would like to meet some other international people (I haven't met any so far:)) I hope that someone has some tips!
Read more : hi from an intern from Holland | Views : 959 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

inquire E-store in mauritius

hello everyone.

could you please tell me some popular E-store in mauritius, I can buy many goods through E- store,thanks!
Read more : inquire E-store in mauritius | Views : 1178 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

ATOM contact details

I am looking for email and contact person of ATOM Travel Services Ltd? If someone may help me with this info, I would iappreciate it much. Thanks in advance.
Read more : ATOM contact details | Views : 1021 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Shirtmaker in Port Louis?

we're looking forward to visiting Mauritius in November, staying near Palmar.

I was wondering if anybody knows of somewhere in Port Louis where I could get some shirts made?

My plan would be to bring a shirt I like and ask for some copies to be made, collect in a few days.

Any suggestions?

Bob the Brit
Read more : Shirtmaker in Port Louis? | Views : 1369 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hey Guys!!!!

Hi all. ..,
I am newbie to this forum and glad to be a part of this. .. I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain and share whatever I have.
Read more : Hey Guys!!!! | Views : 947 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Western foods / Gluten free foods

Hi All
We are visiting Mauritius in a weeks time with our seven year old who has acute gluten intolerance (Coeliac). Our hotel has promised that they will fully cater for him however being just seven, he has his favourites as one might imagine. Just wondering whether it is possible to buy Western brands in the supermarkets out there. Most specifically thinking of things like Ricicles, Coco Pops, Nutella, Petit Filous , Pringles / Doritos ...
Read more : Western foods / Gluten free foods | Views : 3223 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Penalty Points System introduction

Now the government have implementet the Penalty Points System, max is 15 points and you lose your driving licence.

the goal of the point system is:
Government’s objective is to bring the fatality rate per 100,000 population down from a relatively high level of 12.2 to a much lower level; if not eliminate it completely.The average number of fatal accidents in Mauritius over the last five years has increased to 150 as compared to 140 ...
Read more : Penalty Points System introduction | Views : 2334 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Child friendly restaurants in mauritius

where can i find??? a restaurant that really allows the kids to enjoy and play while parents eat.
Read more : Child friendly restaurants in mauritius | Views : 1557 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

short hint about emails in a forum

beside it's not allowed as per the forum rules, I wouldn't recommend posting the e-mail in a forum message or signature.
It's one of the best ways to draw the attention of spammers. Beside using it for sending spam to you, they can also send spam messages in your name with your e-mail as sender. (It's not so hard to do this.)
Of course most companies or mail providers might have now good anti ...
Read more : short hint about emails in a forum | Views : 1265 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635