Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:55

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Hello every one,

Hello everyone, I am leemike and I am new here in this forum.
Actually I really like to explore new things that's why I always try to get some thing new.So I found this forums just two days before and I got a lot of information through this forum then I decide to join this forum for getting the information permanently, so I think such forums are really really nice place for communicating the information ...
Read more : Hello every one, | Views : 1270 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Self Employed Category

Please advise, What kind of business activities can be started in mauritius under self employed category with investment of US $ 35000/

Also Is it mandatory to have annual income of MUR 600000. What if Some one is unable to earn this much. What will be the status of expat then ?
Read more : Self Employed Category | Views : 1736 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

hi i am travelling in january and my currency in my country is euros ,so should i still change to mauritian ruppee or are euros accepted?
i am going to stay in verande point aux biches so if anyone has any info on hotel, beach area i would be very grateful
thanks carolyn
Read more : euros | Views : 1258 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Looking for someone to help in mauritius

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone in Mauritius who will be able to deal with some information documents I need. I will pay for their time and effort. The person need to be honest business savvy and able to deal with inquiries.

If you are that person please pm me.

Read more : Looking for someone to help in mauritius | Views : 1734 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hello Everyone

New here just join, I am hoping to meet Mauritian:) friends and able to get some advice on mauritius.

Read more : Hello Everyone | Views : 1358 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

I'm Carlton. I'm relatively new to this amazing resource.I just found this forum at google.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up.
I hope can share so many things with you people.
Read more : Hello, | Views : 1476 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Rent a Car

Does anyone know where i can rent a car for 2 months? I used to rent one from a guy but not available now. Willing to pay at most 20,000 rupees per month depending on the make and model Thanks.
Read more : Rent a Car | Views : 1863 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

No to coal power plants in Mauritius!

i just got a mail,
No to coal power plants in Mauritius!

did not even know, they gone build one in Mauritius.

to the petition: and more info
Read more : No to coal power plants in Mauritius! | Views : 2145 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hello guys

Hello guys
Hello, i am a local and international entrepreneur. Involved in a lot of businesses around. Just came down here for business and setting up new ventures. My portfolio range from internet marketing,legal,immigration here and in the Uk. It's always good to network and get to know new people around. Feel free to come and say hello to me guys.
Read more : Hello guys | Views : 1112 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Computer Repair Needed

Could anyone recommend a company or individual who does computer repairs? Located around Quatre Bornes or Rose Hill would be ideal but I'll travel if I have to. Thanks!
Read more : Computer Repair Needed | Views : 1769 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636