Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:02

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Eastcoast hotel in October

Dear all,

My fiancee and I are going on our Honeymoon to Mauritius in October. We have searched for a lot of information on hotels, and have decided to try the Belle Mare Plage, located on the eastcoast.

Does anyone think that this is a bad idea? We are not keen on finding the hottest spot on Mauritius, as we are from the cold and chilling Denmark. Just about 25-30 degrees will suffice.

Another question: ...
Read more : Eastcoast hotel in October | Views : 1008 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Spoon des Iles - Saint Geran

Has anyone eaten at this restaurant ? My wife and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary next month and would like to spend it at a good restaurant on the island - any othe suggestions ?

Read more : Spoon des Iles - Saint Geran | Views : 2865 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Sailing & Boats

I wil be coming to Mauritius in August & I hope to hire a boat or catamaran to sail around the islands in the north. Who & How will I be able to do that?
Who is the best at doing such things?

Read more : Sailing & Boats | Views : 715 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Belle Mare Plage Resort

Hi All,

Could someone tell me what the beach at Belle Mare Plage is like ?. Do you have to be careful of coral when swiming or is coral further off shore ?.

Could someone also inform me what the prices of drinks at the resort are ? ( beer , soft drink , coffee , basic spirit )

Thanks for any help,

Read more : Belle Mare Plage Resort | Views : 1804 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Honeymoon Help!!

:roll: Hello, firstly I would like to say that I love your website - very helpful and informative! I need some advice please as I am visiting Mauritius on my honeymoon for 2 weeks from 9th May this year. I am booked into the Cannonier on the North West coast, 4 stars, sunsets, very nice, etc. However, I have now been offered all-inclusive 5 star accommodation ...
Read more : Honeymoon Help!! | Views : 1335 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Public transport - busses

Hi guys,
Does anyone of you know any web page where I can find buses lines and maybe timetables in mauritius? Or maybe some more practical info about public transportation in Mauritius.
Thanks in advance.
Read more : Public transport - busses | Views : 3663 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

The Nilaya - Flic en Flac

Hi Guys,
I was offered accomodation in "The Nilaya" villa which is situated in Flic en Flac. I'm planning there (west coast) half of my vacation with my wife and I wish to spend this time mostly travelling trough the south and west part of the Island. Do you know anything about this accomodation and its appartments. Actually (according to the owners mail) it is The Nilaya Annex which is 3 room appartment, some 5 ...
Read more : The Nilaya - Flic en Flac | Views : 1499 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Ralph Lauren shops closed down

Hundreds of Ralph Lauren outlets in Mauritius have been shut down after a court granted United States-based Polo Ralph Lauren an injunction against stores using its trademark, court officials said on Wednesday.

Although Mauritian manufacturers and retailers claimed they had legal status after a government blunder 12 years ago, which allowed the registration of the trademark by local company Aurdally Brothers, the court still ruled in favour of the fashion house.

“Ralph Lauren has entered ...
Read more : Ralph Lauren shops closed down | Views : 6579 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

i have a question about windsurfing at mauritius, wath are the best spots, I know that le morne is a good spot, but are there more? how is flic flac? how are the waves , and the wind.

the Netherlands
Read more : Windsurfing | Views : 1271 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

help please..

hi everyone..thanx for the help last time we posted a message..

we have booked for the tarisa resort from 1 feb...any info on this resort?
is it on the beach?
near any surf places?

being a sunday, are there places to exchange money open that day?
as we arrive early in the morning we will have to get money..we assume the hotel will change enough for us to start, but sre there places to change ...
Read more : help please.. | Views : 1030 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68606 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9640