Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 0:55

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

apartment / living costs

I am thinking of living in Mauritius for a year in order to do an online MA course. I think it sounds like a wonderful place to live. I was wondering how much I would need to pay for a cheap, but comfortable furnished/unfurnished bachelor apartment. I'm not concerned so much about where it is located; I'm more interested in keeping costs down. Also, can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much living ...
Read more : apartment / living costs | Views : 1751 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Car for rent on Mauritius

Do you know where I can rent a not to expensive car for one month on mauritius... maybe from private?

Thanx a lot,
Read more : Car for rent on Mauritius | Views : 1160 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Victoria

Hi Forum

Could anyone shed some light on what this hotel is like and also the hotel beach? Is june an okay time to go deap sea fishing? What are the small local restaurants like and is the food(meat..hygiene) like and if it is okay for tourist to eat, as i believe this is the only way to really appreciate a countries cuisine. so many questions...really looking forward to my trip!

Many many thanks
Read more : Le Victoria | Views : 2159 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

honeymooon in mauritius..hilton? le victoria?

hi all!

my fiancee and i are planning to visit mauritius for our honeymoon during mid june. after scouting around for many hotel packages, we've narrowed it down to 2. hilton and le victoria. hilton has been famous for its service, but we do not know much about le victoria, except that it's in a grand location near grand baie. what would hilton have to offer in terms of location compared to le victoria? we're ...
Read more : honeymooon in mauritius..hilton? le victoria? | Views : 1875 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Ralph Lauren Products

Hi I was wondering if anyone was selling very competitive prices of Ralph Lauren Products available. I need them to be shipped to the United States. Please email me at for any inquiries, thank you!
Read more : Ralph Lauren Products | Views : 1210 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Looking for Ralph Lauren Products at a beatable price

Hi I live in the United States and I was wondering if anyone had any information about any Ralph Lauren products for sale for export to the UNited States. I am looking for very cheap prices. E-mail me at if you have any information. Thank you!
Read more : Looking for Ralph Lauren Products at a beatable price | Views : 1652 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

How expensive is Mauritius

Can somebody tell my more about how ‘expensive’ Mauritius is in comparison with for example, Germany or the Netherlands? How much cost local food, dinner, drinks, or if you make your own dinner? Is Mauritius cheap?

Read more : How expensive is Mauritius | Views : 2553 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hilton Mauritius

Has anyone stayed at the Hilton Mauritius? It is rated as a 5 star hotel in the same area as sugar beach and seems nice. Any comments? Thanks
Read more : Hilton Mauritius | Views : 1803 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Honeymoon hotels, Sugar beach hotel

My fiancee and I are planning to got to Mauritius for our honeymoon in the middle of June for a week. We were going to stay at Berjaya Le Morne, but after much research found that perhaps the Northwest coast is better for the weather at that time. We are considering Sugar beach hotel as it seems to be a nice combination of weather, beautiful scenery, romantic setting. I would like something with views of ...
Read more : Honeymoon hotels, Sugar beach hotel | Views : 3426 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Berjaya Le Morne

Hi. I will be going to Maurituis Berjaya Le Morne for a week holiday starting from 1 May. I am not sure whether is it the right time to go there. So if anyone know more information about the weather and the resort i am going.. please let me know. Thank you. :roll:
Read more : Berjaya Le Morne | Views : 2859 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68612 • Total topics 9297 • Total members 9641