Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 18:57

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

La Cocoteraie

Does someone know smthg about La Cocoteraie hotel?

Read more : La Cocoteraie | Views : 1507 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Hotel info

Has anyone stayed at the Ambre Hotel on the east coast? Any information would be appreciated.

Are there any shops around the hotels in this area to buy soft drinks, water etc?

Where would you change money, other than at the hotels?

Anyone any info on deep sea fishing around this area? Understand La Morne is perhaps best for deep sea fishing but will be visiting Mauritius in March and apparently the east coast is ...
Read more : Hotel info | Views : 1515 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

spending in mauritius

i'll be in mauritius next saturday, and my husband and i are planning to go hiking. except that i do not have any hiking shoes. my question is, are hiking shoes cheap over in mauritius? like timberland shoes? or is it cheaper to get it here in singapore?

another question i've got is, how much money should we bring over, if we want to see all the sights and go for yatching and all? is ...
Read more : spending in mauritius | Views : 1263 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Could anyone let me know if there is anywhere at Mauritius were you can swim with dolphins ?
Also is there a website for the waterpark at mauritius ?

Read more : Dolphins | Views : 1309 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Horse back riding in Mauritius

It's me again! As you maybe know by my previous message I'm going to Mauritius for a vacation and our hotel will be La Pirogue. I hear that the hotel has stables nearby, so I was wondering if anyone has been there horse back riding?

Do they give you all the equipment that you need or do I have to bring something myself? Do they require certain kinds of pants or shoes before you can ...
Read more : Horse back riding in Mauritius | Views : 879 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hotel La Pirogue

Hello all!

We're going to be in mauritius in july for two weeks. We've chosen la Pirogue since we heard that at that time of year the west coast is better and the sunsets are amazing... However, it would be nice to hear comments on the hotel. I hear it has been recently refurbished? Has anyone been there now? How is the service, the food, the beach??

Also our friends will be getting married there, ...
Read more : Hotel La Pirogue | Views : 5683 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

apartment / living costs

I am thinking of living in Mauritius for a year in order to do an online MA course. I think it sounds like a wonderful place to live. I was wondering how much I would need to pay for a cheap, but comfortable furnished/unfurnished bachelor apartment. I'm not concerned so much about where it is located; I'm more interested in keeping costs down. Also, can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much living ...
Read more : apartment / living costs | Views : 1750 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Car for rent on Mauritius

Do you know where I can rent a not to expensive car for one month on mauritius... maybe from private?

Thanx a lot,
Read more : Car for rent on Mauritius | Views : 1158 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Victoria

Hi Forum

Could anyone shed some light on what this hotel is like and also the hotel beach? Is june an okay time to go deap sea fishing? What are the small local restaurants like and is the food(meat..hygiene) like and if it is okay for tourist to eat, as i believe this is the only way to really appreciate a countries cuisine. so many questions...really looking forward to my trip!

Many many thanks
Read more : Le Victoria | Views : 2158 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

honeymooon in mauritius..hilton? le victoria?

hi all!

my fiancee and i are planning to visit mauritius for our honeymoon during mid june. after scouting around for many hotel packages, we've narrowed it down to 2. hilton and le victoria. hilton has been famous for its service, but we do not know much about le victoria, except that it's in a grand location near grand baie. what would hilton have to offer in terms of location compared to le victoria? we're ...
Read more : honeymooon in mauritius..hilton? le victoria? | Views : 1875 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68584 • Total topics 9290 • Total members 9632