Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:26

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Festivals in Mauritius

Hi all,

Does anyone here know of a comprehensive list including dates of all the festivals (religious / non religious) in Mauritius?

Thanks very much,

Read more : Festivals in Mauritius | Views : 911 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Letting Agencies

Can anyone advise me of any letting agencies in mauritius for long term rental plese - desperately need help:Q
Read more : Letting Agencies | Views : 1105 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Useful websites if you are planning to settle down in MRU

The following websites are a must for everybody who plans to work and live here in Mauritius, as the Governement may change these rules/laws on a quarter monthly basis. For that, any given information about legal stuff in this forum may already be outdated.

The Government

Chamber of Commerce

Board of Investment (BOI) ...
Read more : Useful websites if you are planning to settle down in MRU | Views : 1474 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

advertise info!

we like to give help to people who have questions about a Hotel or other accomodations.
so, no advertising needed, as forum user them self, tell there experiences.

thanks for understanding.
Read more : advertise info! | Views : 5667 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Hello All,

Would anyone know if there is a website for the waterpark in the Eastcoast of mauritius ?.

Could someone also advise on entry price into the park and how far from Belle Mare Plage ?.

Suzi & Clayton
Read more : Waterpark | Views : 2105 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

I need an opinion

Hi everyone,
I'm just lookin for an opinion about wether people feel that I stand much
chance of suceeding with what i'm currently thinking! Quite honestly I
fear its near-impossible, but its worth asking anyway :)

I would like to come to Mauritius for 8-9 months and work. I am a
computer support technician with 5 years experience, I can't speak much
French but am improving, I can drive and I have a reasonable financial ...
Read more : I need an opinion | Views : 3720 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Afraid of the Weather

I´m getting married this Saturday, and i´m arriving on the 14 in Mauritius and will be staying till the 24 but i´m a bir worried about the weather.

The maximum temperatures look to be a bit low and i´m afraid that beach time :cool: will be cut to just a few hours at most.

From the people that live there could you give me some personal ...
Read more : Afraid of the Weather | Views : 1330 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Visa / mauritius

Hi Admins !!!

Simply question from Finland: do i need Visa for 2 weeks vacation in Mauritius.?
I have bought Air France tickets ( roundtrip) already. don´t know much about Mauritius,... so this question.

Br, Leroy
Read more : Visa / mauritius | Views : 1807 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

job and visa

HEllo everyone
I am looking for a job in mauritiuus, am french i know i need a work permit to be able to work there.
However my bfriend is from mauritius, if we get married when i come in mauritius , do i still need a work permit and a visa to stay in the country?
A good week end
Read more : job and visa | Views : 1230 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

lle aux Cerfs golf course

Hi All.

Could anyone let me know how much green fees are for this most beautiful golf course ?. Also could someone let me know how much to hire clubs and buggy and how much the boat trip to the island will be.

Read more : lle aux Cerfs golf course | Views : 2030 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68612 • Total topics 9297 • Total members 9640