Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:41

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Hi All,

Could someone please confirm that Billabong surf clothing is made in Mauritius. If so is there a factory outlet with cheap prices and what sought of prices can you expect to pay ( tshirts , shorts etc etc ) ?.

Read more : Billabong | Views : 8125 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Belle Mare

Could anyone let me know if their is supermarket in the Belle Mare area. From reading previous posts it seems it will be a lot cheaper to buy supplies ( especially water )from a supermarket then the resort im staying at ( Belle Mare Plage )

Read more : Belle Mare | Views : 1332 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mirage aircraft crash-lands at Mauritius airport

Mirage aircraft crash-lands at Mauritius airport

NEW DELHI: An Indian Air Force's Mirage 2000 fighter aircraft crash-landed at Mauritius airport after taking part in an air show in Port Louis on Monday but the pilot escaped unhurt.

The aircraft, which suffered damages, was being repaired and would be flight-worthy shortly, an IAF spokesman said in New Delhi on Tuesday.

According to sources, the aircraft suffered damage as ...
Read more : Mirage aircraft crash-lands at Mauritius airport | Views : 1588 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Currency Tips ??

Hi Forum !!!
comin´ in to MRU on Fri morning...
Any tips for money currency ?? What´s the best place to exchange Euros to Rupees ??? Any famous "black market" tips...?? :)
Or is there those markets ??
Okay, tips of banks and legal exchange places are enough, i´m goin´to flic en flac...Any places near there..?? ( Beau Bassin)..??
BR, Leroy
Read more : Currency Tips ?? | Views : 3823 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

pen friend

i need a pen friend
Read more : pen friend | Views : 951 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mauritius: Any Opinions about Tarisa Resort/Grand Bay?

Hello there,
We are planning a week long trip to Mauritius in the first week of January. We were offered a stay-board-tour package at Tarisa Resort at Mont Choisy at a decent price. It looks pretty good on the websites - lots of facilities, close to Grand Bay etc.
Would love to get some first hand opinion from you people:
- How is their service? Friendly, or I-like-your-money-better-than-you type ...

Emergency False Nails ! Can you please help?

Can you help?
My girlfriend & I are flying out to Mauritius tomorrow to get married on Sept 24th. We will be staying at the Beau Rivage on the East coast.

She did have an appointment today at a local Beauty salon to have false nails fitted - but they have just called to say they have to cancel her appointment as due to sickness. As you can imagine she is very upset as she ...
Read more : Emergency False Nails ! Can you please help? | Views : 778 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Proposed development of Agalega

I'm a university student in Perth, Western Australia and I'm doing an assignment on the proposed tourism development of Agalega Island, 1100 kms North of Mauritius.

I was hoping to use your forum to conduct some very unscientific, straw-poll type research, so could anyone who has heard of Agalega or the proposed development either respond to this post or take part in the attached poll?

Thank you for your help

David Mulder
Read more : Proposed development of Agalega | Views : 867 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Looking for a JoB in MAURITIUS

Dear friends,
I love to live in Mauritius. I'd like to work there.Is it possible?Someone knows if there's any vacancies.I'm 30 years old,italian,I speak very good english and Italian of course.

Read more : Looking for a JoB in MAURITIUS | Views : 1486 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Questions regarding Mauritius - Advice needed

Dear all

My girlfriend and I are arriving at Mauritius in October. It's our Honeymoon. We have 7 days at Mauritius, and I have a couple of questions, to which I hope to get some advice.

1. I have read that it is not advised to rent a car, since the driving can be somewhat awful on Mauritius - I have also heard that it's much more convenient (and cheaper) to hire a cab-driver for ...
Read more : Questions regarding Mauritius - Advice needed | Views : 2922 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68612 • Total topics 9297 • Total members 9641