Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 17:28

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Lot of thanks Forum !!!

Wow, i got great times in Mauritius, 15 days went so fast that i can´t even imagine.. Many thanks for tips U gave me. Everything was perfect.
Whatta country!!!!. Wonderul places to hike around....Very good lookin´ and such as attractive girls everywhere...
Finally: Back to Mtius as fast as i can, this years vacation days are over but new year is so close.
( Infact Flic en Flac was superior place to stay, and what ...
Read more : Lot of thanks Forum !!! | Views : 1351 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Honeymoon at hotell Les Pavillions.

Me and my wife are leaving from sweden at nov 12 and will be arriving at nov 13 , about 10:35 local time. can anyone tell me something about the hotell we have chosen? Is it far away from activities? I would lika too make a dream come true and try some deep sea fishing and dive with dolphins with my wife.Is the beach windy?How is the weather in november?

//magnus and liselotte
Read more : Honeymoon at hotell Les Pavillions. | Views : 4303 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Dolphins and diving

Hi Everybody,
we are looking very very very forward to our trip to Mauritius. Just another three weeks and we're of :cool:

We are now exploring all the things we can do during our stay. One of the things we certainly want to do is diving and swimming with dolphins.

Can anybody recommend a good diving school? We have no experience.
And what are the costs?

And ...
Read more : Dolphins and diving | Views : 4708 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi! Honeymooning, Need Hotel advice

Nice forum, very informative Sincerely.
I am getting a lot of offer from agents, so I am very confused with which option to go.
Can anyone help me with which hotel to go for
Tarisa or Golden beach or La Cocoteraie hotel or grand bleau.

Any other options I can go for?

Please Let me know, as This is a short trip and want to make it the most for my dear. Will be ...
Read more : Hi! Honeymooning, Need Hotel advice | Views : 886 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Honeymoon in Mauritius !

We are booking to come and stay at the Sofitel Imperial in Flic en Flac next September for a 2 week honeymoon. My partner is worried as she has heard that it can rain that time of year and will be very worried if she does not come back with a nice tan.
Can anyone advise the weather for that time of year, I know a jumper or long sleeves are required for evenings. ...
Read more : Honeymoon in Mauritius ! | Views : 953 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

HoneyMoon in May 2005

Hello, We're from portugal and we're thinking on having our honeymoon in the beginning of May 2005 in Mauritius Islands. Can anywone give us opinions about about the weather on May(it's rainy days??), the culture, palces to visit, the local people, transportations, if is expensive (i.e.: how much it costs a dinner in € or Dollars), in resume, everything you can tell us about the island.
We want to enjoy the much as we can ...
Read more : HoneyMoon in May 2005 | Views : 1850 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi All,

Could someone please confirm that Billabong surf clothing is made in Mauritius. If so is there a factory outlet with cheap prices and what sought of prices can you expect to pay ( tshirts , shorts etc etc ) ?.

Read more : Billabong | Views : 8120 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Belle Mare

Could anyone let me know if their is supermarket in the Belle Mare area. From reading previous posts it seems it will be a lot cheaper to buy supplies ( especially water )from a supermarket then the resort im staying at ( Belle Mare Plage )

Read more : Belle Mare | Views : 1331 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mirage aircraft crash-lands at Mauritius airport

Mirage aircraft crash-lands at Mauritius airport

NEW DELHI: An Indian Air Force's Mirage 2000 fighter aircraft crash-landed at Mauritius airport after taking part in an air show in Port Louis on Monday but the pilot escaped unhurt.

The aircraft, which suffered damages, was being repaired and would be flight-worthy shortly, an IAF spokesman said in New Delhi on Tuesday.

According to sources, the aircraft suffered damage as ...
Read more : Mirage aircraft crash-lands at Mauritius airport | Views : 1585 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Currency Tips ??

Hi Forum !!!
comin´ in to MRU on Fri morning...
Any tips for money currency ?? What´s the best place to exchange Euros to Rupees ??? Any famous "black market" tips...?? :)
Or is there those markets ??
Okay, tips of banks and legal exchange places are enough, i´m goin´to flic en flac...Any places near there..?? ( Beau Bassin)..??
BR, Leroy
Read more : Currency Tips ?? | Views : 3822 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68586 • Total topics 9291 • Total members 9634