It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 14:15

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Weather Forecast for Mai required 8-)

Hello :)

First of all, may I introduce myself :)
I'm Michal from Poland.
I'm fascinated about Mauritius island, nature, people and other
I was planning to be there in march, but I'm not sure about weather condition in this period. My decision about travel only up to weather :)
Hmm not only. It's depends on flight price too :)
Ok, I come back to my subject.

Now I will planning to go there in ...
Read more : Weather Forecast for Mai required 8-) | Views : 1085 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

What is the price of a good bottle of rum these days? Local.

Read more : RUM | Views : 811 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Greetings to all Mauritius FOrum followersss!!!

Hello everyone!!
First time I join you -HELLO MAURITIUS!!!
There are many many things I would like to know 'bout the island, the people, way of life, hotels, places,... But for now just to say nice to be here :wink). Saludos from Spain to you all. Hope you will help me to get some answers to my questions as I am visiting MAuritius next May -Honeymoon you ...
Read more : Greetings to all Mauritius FOrum followersss!!! | Views : 3614 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Le Coco Beach

Hi everybody !

any information concerning Le Coco Beach ?
This is near Belle Mare....

Is this place good for one week stay with a baby (23m old) ?

Thanks !

Read more : Le Coco Beach | Views : 1430 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

We are looking forward to coming to Mauritius next week and wonder if anyone could help with the following queries:

* Some of the previous posts suggest that it may be easiest to hire a taxi to get around. Can anyone recomend a taxi/driver that can be hired for a day or two?

* Can anyone recommend any particularly nice restaurants serving Mauritius cuisine?

* Is wine and beer cheaply available or would you recommend ...
Read more : Recommendations | Views : 1441 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Next week i'll be there! (weather forecast required, plz)

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you all on this forum.
I write from Italy and planned one-week holiday in Mauritius...i just can't wait to be in this amazing island, but i'm a little worried about weather: 3 days looking at the webcam and all i can see are clouds everywhere :mad: i know this is not the best season to visit the island, but i ...
Read more : Next week i'll be there! (weather forecast required, plz) | Views : 3277 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Presents for Mauritian Women

HI, new to this forum.

Getting we at La Pirogue in May. Wanted to take small presents over for my wedding co-ordinator and hairdresser and wondered what might make a useful or appreciated present?

Read more : Presents for Mauritian Women | Views : 1066 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mont Choisi

Are there many hotels in Mont Choisi? Would you happen to know their direct internet addresses, even one? :-?
I am looking for a safe, clean hotel. Pool is a must and it would be nice if situated near beach. Also would appreciate the hotel to be located so that in the evenings it would be easy to go out and crab a snack or just watch ...
Read more : Mont Choisi | Views : 1535 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Mauritius Residents - SPIRALLING WHITEFLY (SWF) Problem

Mauritius Ministry of Agriculture - Annex IId : BIOLOGICAL CONTROL OF THE SPIRALLING WHITEFLY (SWF)

For all Mauritian residents, this information may be of help, it certainly helped us. The Spiralling Whitefly (SWF) although completely harmless to humans has a severley detrimental affect on our enviroment. They may look like cute little butterflies but basically they eat everything in the garden!

We have been experiencing some problems with the SWF since 2001 and all types ...
Read more : Mauritius Residents - SPIRALLING WHITEFLY (SWF) Problem | Views : 1443 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Picture Tsunami Mauritius

Found in a local newspaper a picture of the Tsunami in Mauritius.
I scanned it, it's in our album

Check out here:

Mauritius - Coast
Read more : Picture Tsunami Mauritius | Views : 8393 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68603 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9638