Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 16:02

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

I miss Mauritius already!

Hello to all... I am an Australian who just returned on Tuesday from time in Mauritius. I spent 4 days, then went to London for a conference (almost missed it as the plane was 27 hours late!!) on to Italy (bella!) and then back to Mauritius for 8 days. Was lucky to spend time in the South by the water with the brother of my friend...under the shadow of "Le Pousse" with another brother... and ...
Read more : I miss Mauritius already! | Views : 1106 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

we want to move south

Hello everyone! Me and my husband are looking for information about mooving in this beautiful island. We are from Québec (canada), and we are french (sorry for my english) :O) . We`re planning a trip in a couple of months and asking if someone can help us to find the way to be a resident of Mauritius.We want to keep our canadien citizenship and if its possible, ...
Read more : we want to move south | Views : 1124 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Any reccommendations on accommodation? Please help

Hello everybody, I would like to ask for any suggestions or reccommendationd on accommodation in Mauritius? We would love to find some budget self catering accommodation, ideally on the beach, with air con. Could you share your experience with us? Even a bad experience could help :-) . We plan on staying for 14 nights. Thank you very much! Veronika
Read more : Any reccommendations on accommodation? Please help | Views : 830 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hi My Name is steve,

Me and My Partner are Flying out to Mauritus This Friday we are staing in LE TROPICAL
Trou d'eau Douce -Mauritius, and we want to know what the weather will Be we will Be there to get Maried,
Regards Steve
Read more : Weather | Views : 2234 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Any experiences from hotel Klondike?

We are planning a trip to Mauritius next october.
I woud like to hear if somebody have experiences from Hotel Klondike in the Flic en Flack beach. How did you like it?

And then, is there any ridingstables nearby? My dream is to ride on the beach to the sunset... :wink)
Read more : Any experiences from hotel Klondike? | Views : 1525 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Hi Everyone

Good to know about marutius from this forum and the culture there

Read more : hi | Views : 633 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

I love Mauritius!!- Any new nightlife?

:mrgreen: Hi Everybody, have just discovered this forum- so my first posting today!
I'm very fortunate to have been introduced to visitied your paradise island a few times now, thanks to having a boyfriend with Mauritian parents.
We usually stay in our place in Trou aux Biches, but travel all around the island to family and friends.
Being young people who like to enjoy ourselves when ...
Read more : I love Mauritius!!- Any new nightlife? | Views : 6354 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

holiday during November - february

Hello and greetings from a cold Finnish winter.

My husband and I are planning a vacation in Mauritius during Nov 05 - feb 06. We first planned to stay by Flic en Flac & Grand Baie area but I heard that during that time it will be extremely hot on the west & north coast.
As we are not SO keen on hot weather & would welcome some refreshing wind, I wonder if east/south coast ...
Read more : holiday during November - february | Views : 1586 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

tomorrow (7/3/05) is public holiday

because of the rain and that so many people walk to grand bassin.
Read more : tomorrow (7/3/05) is public holiday | Views : 1133 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

~game -crosswords to improve my english~

hello everbody

the principle is to make another word from the end or biginning of each words as follows

x post - forum..........umbrella
y post - umbrella.......lazy
z post - lazy...........late

etc etc

shall i start :PPP)
Read more : ~game -crosswords to improve my english~ | Views : 1732 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636