Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:50

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Interested in the North

My fiancee and I are planning for our Honeymoon March 2006 in Mauritius and we narrowed it to the North Coast coz we found out that is the area with a lively night life. We would love your help in sorting out afew things for us:
1. We will be staying for about 7 nights and our budget is about USD1500 for accomodation. I saw two hotels; Casuarina Hotel and Mont Choisy Coralia Hotel Mauritius ...
Read more : Interested in the North | Views : 2288 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Looking for contakt to journalist at Rodrigues

Hi there :he()

I´ve just started to work as a freelancer in a small television production company. I want to make a short story about Rodrigues. I´ve already got a contact on the island, but it´s getting a bit difficult, because I don´t speak créole. So I´m looking for somebody at Rodrigues, who has already worked as a journalist and who would like to do some interviews ...
Read more : Looking for contakt to journalist at Rodrigues | Views : 503 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

honeymoon in mauritius end of may

I'm hoping someone can help me :he() , i'm going to mauritius on honeymoon at the end of May. What will the weather be like? Also i'm stopping at the Legends Hotel on the North coast, can anyone tell me what it's like (good or bad please)? Also lastely what's the dress code on the night time in Mauritius, as it's my honeymoon i wanted to ...
Read more : honeymoon in mauritius end of may | Views : 1276 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Questions from 1st time visitors

Hi All.
Myself and my partner are getting married in July at the Maritim Hotel. As first time visitors to Mauritius, we would appreciate any advice on the following questions:-

1) Are travellers cheques easy to exchange? $/£
2) How bad are the mosquitos in July?
3) Do you know if the hotel will have facilities to download digital photos from our camera to a disc?
4) Does anyone know of a direct email address ...
Read more : Questions from 1st time visitors | Views : 2442 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mauritius 2005-2006 Budget

what do you think about the new Budget ?
hier you can read what PriceWaterHouseCoopers have to say.

The 2005-06 Budget is primarily built around one new innovative concept, Mauritius becoming over time a Duty-free island, and is clearly aimed at changing the mood of the country with a bold and substantial customs tariff reform which should eventually translate into lower customer prices. This year's Budget will most likely be seen as a breather and ...
Read more : Mauritius 2005-2006 Budget | Views : 1505 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

wants to talk with Mauritian in Bhojpuri

Hi, I am Ashok Mishra from India. I wants to talk with Mauritian in Bhojpuri. All Mauritian are wel come and may contact with me at
Read more : wants to talk with Mauritian in Bhojpuri | Views : 766 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Somebody was advising that in the departure hall,they would only
except local money. for food/drink any advise as i donot wish to bring
a lot of local currency back.
Read more : MAURITIUS AIRPORT | Views : 2162 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

according to cnn an earthquake off the coast of sumatra tonight may have generated a tsunami that may be travelling south and west and so a tsunami could reach mauritius within a few hours.
tsunamis reach speeds in excess of 500 mph

please notify local authorities and friends on the island

adam czajka

Advice needed please!

Hi ya and Happy Easter from the UK :bier)

My husband and I are thinking of coming to Mauritius next year. We have got a timeshare and the options of accomodation are:

Hotel Ambre or Beach Villas, Route Cotiere, Mont Choisy.

We have never been to Mauritius before and we need some advice on the accomodation choices we have and we also need some advice when the ...
Read more : Advice needed please! | Views : 2101 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Anyone know Wesley?

Thought I'd post this bit of my msg to Slinky from the nightlife thread as a new topic just in case...
"I would love to visit Mauritius again and I would certainly love to meet up with this man. (if anyone out there knows someone going by the name of Wesley/Wessley... tall, darker than most in Mau, French speaking, chip out of one on his front teeth, big scar on his belly, last seen wearing ...
Read more : Anyone know Wesley? | Views : 780 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9636