Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:59

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Options for a Career Change

When you find your self on a position when there is no hope for at end and want to go further. Here are some carrier with best future opportunities.

> Software Developer
> Registered Nurse
> Bio medical Engineer
> Meeting, Convention, and Event Planners
> Home Health and Personal Care Aides
> Veterinarian Technologist and Technician
> Market Research Analyst
Read more : Options for a Career Change | Views : 1050 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hey every one

Hello friends
I am new to this discussion board. I have been browsing this forum for two days and found this very best. I am very glad to join the forum.
Read more : Hey every one | Views : 1409 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Internship in medicine

I'm a Swedish medical intern - i e I have my university degree but not yet my medical certificate. I wish to go to Mauritius, preferably the area around Flic-en-Flac, for a 2-week internship at one of the hospitals in the area (Victoria hospital or a smaller hospital in the proximity). Does anyone know who I could possibly contact to arrange for the placement? I'm thinking a doctor employed at one of the hospitals. ...
Read more : Internship in medicine | Views : 2621 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Connecting flight to reunion at MRU airport-TIME NEEDED?

Hiya! :)

I will be traveling soon to Mauritius for a 3 week holiday. I am spending the 1st week in Reunion, so when I arrive from my flight to MRU I will catch a connecting flight to Reunion straight away. I need to buy the second flight MRU-Reunion pretty soon and I am wondering, if I need to pick up my luggage and go through customs and check in my luggage again, then how ...
Read more : Connecting flight to reunion at MRU airport-TIME NEEDED? | Views : 1442 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Recommended builders / contractors

My wife and I own a plot in St Francois, and are looking to build a small house next year. We have built before and sold that one. We didn't have the best experience with the contractor but c'est la vie.

Can any of you recommend a reliable contractor that we can get in contact with.

Any help / thoughts greatly appreciated.

J & C
Read more : Recommended builders / contractors | Views : 1817 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Any Yachties hereabout ?

Hi sailors,
I'm looking for a chance to crew on a SV cruising in the waters around Mauritius, perhaps to Réunion and return. Best would be end of May to mid of June.
I'm flexible regarding tasks to do onboard and willing to learn more. I'm non-smoker, social drinker and certainly will contribute my part for sharing any expenses –at least I'll pay my own.
Essentially, ...
Read more : Any Yachties hereabout ? | Views : 2421 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Floods: Mourning and Public Holiday on Monday, April 1

Maurice observe April 1 bereavement national holiday and that day will be. The announcement was made by Prime Minister Navin Ramgoolam, at a press conference about the tragic floods that have shocked the population.

Read more : Floods: Mourning and Public Holiday on Monday, April 1 | Views : 1898 | Replies : 0 | Forum : News from Mauritius

Can anyone help me with this please?

In 2007 my Father who was a British citizen purchased 2 plots of land and had a house built in joint names with his wife who is Mauritian.

They later separated and in January 2013 their divorce was finalized.

My father died on Feb 25th 2013 and now my brother and I do not know if we inherit this house or if it immediately went back to his ...
Read more : Inheritence | Views : 1364 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Hello everyone... I'm new here, and I'm Harry Max, and, I join this forum because, it's really nice forum, and I'm very happy to become a member of this community, and i hope I'll enjoy here ... :wink)
Read more : New... | Views : 1334 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Greetings from Namibia, Africa.

Hallo all my Mauritius lovers.My name is Blikkies Blignaut, 48 years old and from Namibia , Africa.My question to the forum which way and throught what channels must I apply for a perminent residence permit as a citizen of mauritius.After visiting your lovely most famous tropical island, Mauritius, twice in 2008, I had that dream to become a part of Muaritius and its lovely people.Try to get info in the form of an email ...
Read more : Greetings from Namibia, Africa. | Views : 1358 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9642