Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 21:47

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

:he() Hi, has anybody been married at Dinarobin - I would love to hear from anyone who has been to this hotel with any details that you think may be useful, including views on Le Morne area generally, the beach, the sea etc.... Also, if you have seen a wedding at Dinarobin - what did you think? Any other recommendations for wedding hotels on the west coast ...
Read more : Dinarobin | Views : 1209 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Vaccinations and Malaria

Please can anyone advise me if injections and malaria tablets are needed for mauritius, as have seen several conflicting info on different forums. It shows on some sites that there is malaria in central mauritius. Thanks :!:
Read more : Vaccinations and Malaria | Views : 3665 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Car Hire - 4X4 or saloon car

Hello, is it worth hiring a 4x4 during my vacation, and are there any off road areas worth exploring :dog)

Cheers :wink)
Read more : Car Hire - 4X4 or saloon car | Views : 2487 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Best Location for Family

What are the good locations for a family. 2 Adults plus 3 teenage children

We do not need discos. expensive shops, bars, expensive restaurants.
We like good beaches, cheap cafes, markets, a swimming pool, access to day trips.

we will be in Mauritius in July 2006 for 5 nights

Any advice is welcome

Read more : Best Location for Family | Views : 929 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

diving in mauritius

I wondered if anyone had experience of good PADI schools around the Grand Bay vicinity and any ideas of cost, so far been quoted roughly 13500 rupees for the 5 day open water divers course but from a club the other side of the island. Any advice at all much appreciated.
Read more : diving in mauritius | Views : 503 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

We are going to Mauritius first 2 weeks of September and would like some recommendations of where the best clubs are, we will be staying in PereBere near Grand Baie. Any suggestions or funny experiences then please share them!
i:() these really irritate me but I feel compelled to use them
Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!
Read more : Nightlife | Views : 1914 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Water Temp in SEPTEMBER? Need a wetsuit?

Hi all and BRAVO for the website...Great.
I'll be there for 2 weeks in September mainly for KITING and Surfing but also a bit of Scuba Diving.
I'll stay at Le Morne and i will need to know about the water temp. Need a wetsuit? Full or Shorty? 3/2 mm is enough or more? ANd when i scuba dive. A thicker wetsuit is needed?
Any info on these willl be nicely welcome.
Read more : Water Temp in SEPTEMBER? Need a wetsuit? | Views : 2098 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Decent map of South West Mauritius

Does anyone know where on the web I can find a detailed map of South West Mauritius?

Read more : Decent map of South West Mauritius | Views : 980 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

5 to 4 star hotel

Hello, this winter I will be taveling to mauritius. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the nemes of a good 5 to 4 star hotel. It has to be on the beach.
We are travelling with 3 adults and 2 kids. the age of the kids are 15 and 14
Read more : 5 to 4 star hotel | Views : 1036 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Price level

Does anyone know the price of a glass of wine, a soda, a bier etc. at Le Paradis (Le Morne)? :he()
Read more : Price level | Views : 1382 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68622 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9643