Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 19:32

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Hello, why you don'y Indroduce your self?

Hello all and welcome to Info-Mauritius forums!

This thread is for the new members to introduce theirself!

Don't be ashamed, everyone have been new once! :mrgreen:
So, we hope you enjoy your stay here.
Now, introduce yourself in this thread so we can welcome all of you!

Read more : Hello, why you don'y Indroduce your self? | Views : 8077 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Introduce Your Self

Coming soon to mauritius (8 to 22 sept) to Kite but also to SURF. And i don't really know if i should bring my board with me or rent there?
I'll be at le Morne and looking forward to meet any Surfer while i'm there.
I traveled all around the world looking for waves and i'm really looking forward to those 2 weeks of PURE FUN :cool: ...
Read more : ANY SURFER ONLINE??? | Views : 516 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English : Buy Mauritian Cd , VCD and DVD online

Image Mauritian Sega Online Shop

Here is the list of arrivals for today. Some are already available for sale, others will be made available over the next few days.

Voici la liste des albums que nous avons reçus aujourd'hui. Certains CDs sont deja disponibles sur notre site. D'autres seront en vente dans les jours a venir.

Jean-Claude Gaspard - 40 ans de Carriere
Nancy - Best of Nancy
Alain Ramanisum - Fiesta Ravanna
Cassiya ...
Read more : : Buy Mauritian Cd , VCD and DVD online | Views : 10956 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Can anyone help me with some info. I plan to marry at legends next year. What is the hotel like. looks nice anyone been. Also not sure what month is best to go any sugestions.
many thanks for any info :-)
Read more : legends | Views : 9096 | Replies : 24 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Hilton, Mauritius

Can anyone advise on the cost of a bottle of house wine at the Hilton? Trying to work out if it is worth looking for an all inclusive hotel, although the Hilton looks great.
Read more : Hilton, Mauritius | Views : 854 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Le Canonnier

I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel.
I would be grateful for any reviews about the hotel. Has anyone seen a wedding here? Is it nice?
What is the food like? The service? Beach? Rooms? etc
Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Read more : Le Canonnier | Views : 1106 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Arriving the 26th

Hi everyone,
My soon to be wife and I will be arriving on the 27th for our honeymoon.
I would like to do some fishing whilst there but I;m not really interested in deep sea fishing and would prefer to go out with some locals.
I have heard that this can be arranged, does anyone know if this is the case?
I'm looking for some of the best beaches in mauritus, any ideas?
What about ...
Read more : Arriving the 26th | Views : 792 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

:he() Hi, has anybody been married at Dinarobin - I would love to hear from anyone who has been to this hotel with any details that you think may be useful, including views on Le Morne area generally, the beach, the sea etc.... Also, if you have seen a wedding at Dinarobin - what did you think? Any other recommendations for wedding hotels on the west coast ...
Read more : Dinarobin | Views : 1208 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Vaccinations and Malaria

Please can anyone advise me if injections and malaria tablets are needed for mauritius, as have seen several conflicting info on different forums. It shows on some sites that there is malaria in central mauritius. Thanks :!:
Read more : Vaccinations and Malaria | Views : 3665 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Car Hire - 4X4 or saloon car

Hello, is it worth hiring a 4x4 during my vacation, and are there any off road areas worth exploring :dog)

Cheers :wink)
Read more : Car Hire - 4X4 or saloon car | Views : 2485 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68608 • Total topics 9293 • Total members 9640