Weather Mauritius
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:25

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

Visiting Mauritius at December - how is the weather????

We are planning to visit Mauritius at the begginig of December for 10 days and to stay at the north.

How is usually the weather during december there?

Thank you

P.S Great site
Read more : Visiting Mauritius at December - how is the weather???? | Views : 36016 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

hotel for friends

Finally booked! Going to the Dinarobin for 7 nights and getting married there and then on to Legends for our honeymoon for 14 nights next September/October. A couple of friends are coming with us but obviously dont want to spend a fortune - any recommendations for nice hotels they can stay at near to Legends on the North coast?
Read more : hotel for friends | Views : 1012 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Do you have aikidoschools? if so what´s the location and is it the aikikai style, we´re thinking about going to flic en flac, are there any schools nearby?
can you find them on the internet?

grateful for some answers

best regards from Pia, Sweden
Read more : aikido | Views : 922 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Cost of Living Mauritius

Anybody can provide me informations on mauritius cost of living, as i am planning to relocate to Mauritius very soon. Therefore i want to know the cost of living for a bachelor person, which includes accommodation, food, transport etc.
Read more : Cost of Living Mauritius | Views : 15313 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Mauritius Airport

I haven't even arrived for my vacation (5 days and counting!) :cool: and I already have a question about my flight back!
can anybody please tell me if there is a first class lounge in the airport

Read more : Mauritius Airport | Views : 1454 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Deep sea fishing

Hello everybody!
Me and my boyfriend are very interested in deep sea fishing. Does anybody know of some good places on Mauritius to do that? I have already heard of Sportfisher in Grand Bay. Anywhere else? What about the prices? Thank you for all answers and have a great day! i:()
Read more : Deep sea fishing | Views : 844 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Professional Photographer

Does anybody know of any good professional photographers in Mauritius.

I am looking for somebody to take pictures at my wedding.

I understand the hotel can provide a photographer but I want to make sure the pictures are of a very high quality.

Any help appreciated.

Read more : Professional Photographer | Views : 12206 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

The true story about the weather - anyone interested?

I have just returned from my vacation in Mauritius where I stayed from 29th August until 9th September. I stayed at Le Paradis Resort (Le Morne). Here is some info about the weather:

* Between 9-18 the sun shines and when there is no clouds it is very warm. You can absolutely get sunburned.
* You should expect some clouds and perhaps rain during the day, but they disappear very quickly.
* The sea ...
Read more : The true story about the weather - anyone interested? | Views : 3313 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

accommodation near Mahebourg or Blue Bay

I'm looking for accommodation for 3 days in October ( 2.10 - 4.10 ).
Maybe someone knows not expensive place to stay near or in Mahebourg or Blue Bay.
I prefer Blue Bay but I know that could be too late for booking.
I'm traveling alone and standard of living is not important. Is should be place to sleep and place to wash ;)

Thanks a lot
Read more : accommodation near Mahebourg or Blue Bay | Views : 1312 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Be aware of Private messages.

we do not check private messages, but we know that some people send private messages to newcomers to inform them about there private accomodations.
we take no responsibility for this, as we believe everyone could post it open and there is no need to do things in private.
it's on your own risk!
we have a forum to help each other and give adwise...where we can, from different people, with different people.
Read more : Be aware of Private messages. | Views : 8614 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68592 • Total topics 9292 • Total members 9635