Mauritius Gallery
Mauritius Accommodation
Mauritius English Home

It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:36

News News of Forum English

Site map of Forum English » Forum : Forum English

le cannonier

Hi everyone,

Going to Mauritius next Saturday, staying at Le Cannonier Hotel in the northwest , can anyone give me some info on the area ( nightlife, weather, food etc).

Read more : le cannonier | Views : 2223 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Best kept secret in the world..............

Well I have just returned from the best kept secret in the world. It is truly an extraordinary place. The sunsets were awesome.

I had to be physically dragged kicking and screaming to the airport by my wife!! How can you console yourself after staying in such an idyllic place? Easy, book to go back next month!!

The locals were extremely friendly, and I couldn’t get over how inexpensive everything is in the local shops. ...
Read more : Best kept secret in the world.............. | Views : 1242 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

single female

Hi I am thinking of spending 2 weeks in Mauritius in Nov, I am a 40 yr old female travelling alone and would like to know the best places to go, accomodation HB and night life, also will I feel an odd ball as mostly couples and honeymooners? And is it safe to go out alone?

Read more : single female | Views : 3560 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Le Morne

me and my partner are going to stay in Les Pavillons at the End of January. Is there any nightlife around apart from the hotel intertainment?

Many thanks

Read more : Le Morne | Views : 2008 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

We are getting married in mauritius next september. We are there for three weeks and are flying air mauritius. We were thinking about upgrading to business class for either one way or possibly both. Although it's not massively expensive it is still a fair few quid extra was wondering whether it's worth the added expense.If anyone has been business class would like to hear what you reckon.

Read more : Flights | Views : 740 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

long term leased acco in mauritius

hi All,
any pointers to house brokers or real estate agents who can give 1 bedroom house on rent for a period of 1 year or more?
thanks in advance

Read more : long term leased acco in mauritius | Views : 1019 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Accom early Dec - then late Dec not expensive.

Hi all - first time in this form... but am onthe way to SA for 3 weeksand have decided to stay inMauritius for 2 nights - 3rd Dec and 4th Dec ... THEN return to Mauritius for 26, 27,28, 29, 30 :::( :::( but fly out 31 NYE.

SOOOOOO.. need easy , not over the top place to stay... ...
Read more : Accom early Dec - then late Dec not expensive. | Views : 3549 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Mauritius Hotels - Accommodations

Fishtank holder on island

i just bought a fishtank here on the island, freshwater tank and i wonder what will be happen if we get into summer time.
will the fishtank temerature rise over 30 C ?
what is about the fish then, as they love 24-27 C.
anyone have here experience?
Read more : Fishtank holder on island | Views : 544 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

weather in mid october

Hello everyone,

We are getting married in le canonnier hotel on the north west of the island.
Can anyone advise me of what i can expect the weather to be like in mid october.

Also any ideas of what the best time of day would be for a wedding? I want the light to be good for photos.

Also any reviews or opinions of this hotels would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Read more : weather in mid october | Views : 6077 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

we (me, my wife and 5 years old daughter) are going to spend 2 weeks on Mauritius in February. I'm starting to plan our time on the island and wonder what to choose, organised excursion packages offered by my hotel, or self-organised trips with help of local taxi drivers. I received couple of offers from my hotel, i.e.:
a/ ile aux cerfs - 1 day incl. bus shutle, boat shuttle, visit to waterfalls, lunch ...
Read more : excursions | Views : 902 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Mauritius Forum English

Last 10 active topics

Login  •  Register

Total posts 68614 • Total topics 9299 • Total members 9641