Urlaub Info Mauritius
Webcam Mauritius
Mauritius Wetter
  Mauritius Forum  
Mauritius Bilder
Mauritius Unterkunft
Mauritius English Home

Mauritius hotel rec

Alles zu Hotels und Unterkünften in Mauritius.
Forum rules

Mauritius hotel rec

Postby FemaleDuck » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:10

Hi. I've read the various threads out there already before posting this question, but am curious if anyone has recent advice. We're looking at two nights in Mauritius next July (en-route to Madagascar). I'm debating between (1) the Le Meridien, (2) the Grand Mauritian Resort; or (3) the Hilton. My wife is Starwood Platinum, so we have a decent chance of upgrades for (1) and (2). We have no status with Hilton. The Meredien is about 4,000 SPG pts/$60 per night; the Grand Mauritian is 4,800 SPG pts/$90 per night. The Hilton is about $200 prepaid/non-refundable (and $220 prepaid w/ breakfast).

Any thoughts? On FT, the Hilton seems to come out ahead, but Tripadvisor reviews tend to praise them all pretty well, with the Grand Mauritian and Hilton both coming out a bit ahead of the Meridien, (I know that the Four Seasons is highly recommended, but I'd like to keep the cost in the above range.) Any thoughts on which of these hotels to go with, either from a food, accomodation, location standpoint?

Thanks very much.

Info Mauritius Annonce

Return to Mauritius Hotels-Unterkünfte